Combination Tour: Oxford Half-Day Activities - LondonWrite a Review
OverviewIf your time visiting Oxford is limited and you want to make the most of seeing and enjoying the best sights and activities, why not book this Half Day Oxford Activities Program, offering you the best of Oxford in 5-6 hours?
Know More about this tourThis half-day combination tour includes the following top activities and sights in Oxford, to be seen in 5-6 hours. You can start either from 10am (default start time) or you can request, when booking, to start from 1pm.
- Enjoy either a bicycle trip along the Thames or join a Thames river cruise. Escape the city to see local scenic views!
- Mad Hatter Alice themed picnic lunch or afternoon tea included free in a special setting!
- Walking tour of Oxford city & University with special focus on children's interests.
- Ticket to visit inside Christchurch College (worth £9 per adult ticket)*- a Harry Potter film site & the home of 'Alice'!
*Christchurch is Oxford's busiest tourist attraction, but tickets are pre-booked to escape the queues. This is why this activity requires 24 hours advance notice to book it!
Inclusions for Combination Tour: Oxford Half-Day Activities
- Entrance fee to Christchurch
- Picnic lunch or afternoon tea
- River cruise or bicycle hire
- Guided walking tour
Exclusions for Combination Tour: Oxford Half-Day Activities
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
A minimum number of participants per booking is required- namely 2 adults and 1 child.
Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
Availability for shows cannot be checked without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of show availability
If you choose cycling, your heights MUST be advised at time of booking. Note we don't stock bikes for young children or anyone under 140cm.