Combo Dubai City Tour And Desert Safari
OverviewEnjoy this combo saver package to experience the two top activities in Dubai. A combination of traditional Dubai city tour and 4x4 Desert Safari dinner. Morning take the experience to Discover Dubai. Visit Traditional Museum, Dubai Creek, Gold Souk, Traditional Abra crossing, a photo-stop at Grand Jumeirah Mosque and the iconic 7 Star hotel Burj Al Arab. At afternoon of the day enjoy the 6 hours Dubai desert safari with the dune bashing, Desert Drive, traditional camel riding, sand boarding over the dunes, live entertainment Tandora show and a delicious desert BBQ Dinner.
- Get off the beaten track in a 4x4
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Buffet dinner included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourCity Tour of Dubai (AtMorning 0900hrs):
This Morning city tour will let you discover the traditional & impressive lively city Dubai. The city which developed from a small fishing village located at Dubai creek. Start the journey by receiving a convenience pick up from your hotel. Drive through the Dubai creek and reaching out at Dubai museum located in the heart of city and the primal fortress of al fahidi takes you centuries back in history of the country. After museum visit moving towards the Jumeirah beach residence area a photo-stop at the marvelous Jumeirah Mosque. Reaching out at Jumeirah beach residence area a stop at the public beach with the front looking of 5 star Burj Al Arab a perfect photo-stop point. The tour will move towards the Palm Jumeirah area the first biggest man made island having the luxurious 5 stars hotels on its both crescent and on the edge of the island a photo-stop at the iconic 5 star resort Atlantis the Palm Dubai hotel. After visiting the Palm Jumeirah coming towards the Dubai downtown the tour includes a drive along the Sheikh zayed road where you can take a look at the skyscrapers and magnificent buildings on both sides of the road. A drive along the Burj Khalifa the worlds tallest tower is also included in the tour. The tour will end with the drop off back at your hotel in Dubai.
4X4 Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner (At Afternoon 1600hrs):
A trip to Dubai without Desert Safari is not complete. You will get picked up from your hotel and depart for the Arabian Desert. Get an exciting experience of the Dune bashing of 20-25 minutes in the desert of Dubai by an expert safari driver guide. On the way there will be several stops along with your desert adventure where you can get chance to have a photo-shot or get down in the desert to have an exhilarating sandboarding experience. Continuing the journey near to the sunset you will reach to the camp in the middle of desert there will be traditional welcome with Arabian tea & sweets. Get opportunity to see the desert sunset view. At evening in the camp a BBQ dinner will be served along with unlimited soft drinks. A traditional belly dance show followed by the Tandoora show will be present in the camp. The tour will end up with the experience of a customary traditional sitting in Majlis. A departure transfer will be arranged in order to drop back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Combo Dubai City Tour And Desert Safari
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from Dubai hotels for both tours
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditionedcoach
- Entrance fee to Dubai Museum & Al Fahidi Fort
- 4x4 vehicle transport (Dubai Desert Safari)
- Camel riding, Henna Painting, Falcon Show
- Sand boarding experience
- Belly Dance show
- Tandora show
- Buffet BBQ Dinner with unlimited soft drinks on Desert Safari
Exclusions for Combo Dubai City Tour And Desert Safari
- Gratuities (optional)
- Meals & drinks unless specified
- Entrance to Burj Al Arab
- Meals & Drinks unless specified
- Airport pick up and drop off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
City tour half day duration is approx. 4.5 hours and Desert Safari with Dinner is approx. 6 hours tour. After the morning city tour you will be get drop in your hotel back and will get picked up again for afternoon tour from your hotel
Children below 3 years are free of charge
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Dress code is casual
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Not recommended for pregnant women
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
At dinner vegetarian options are also available
Wheelchair no accessible
During Ramadan period (from 15 May 2018 until 14 June 2018), please note there will be no entertainment in the camp (belly dance, tandoora show) and no serving of alcohol
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Dubai Desert Safari: Land Cruiser, Camel Ride, Dune Bashing
- Luxury Dinner in the Desert Experience from Dubai
- Private Tour: Abu Dhabi Sightseeing with Transport from Dubai
- Grand Mosque and Ferrari World Tour From Dubai
- 2-Day Afternoon Desert Safari, Dubai Dolphinarium and Half-Day City Tour From Dubai
- Dubai City and Snow Park Combo