OverviewEnjoy this combo saver package to experience the two top activities in Dubai. A combination of traditional Dubai city tour and 4x4 Desert Safari dinner. Morning take the experience to Discover Dubai. Visit Traditional Museum, Dubai Creek, Gold Souk, Traditional Abra crossing, a photo-stop at Grand Jumeirah Mosque and the iconic 7 Star hotel Burj Al Arab. At afternoon of the day enjoy the 6 hours Dubai desert safari with the dune bashing, Desert Drive, traditional camel riding, sand boarding over the dunes, live entertainment Tandora show and a delicious desert BBQ Dinner.
- Get off the beaten track in a 4x4
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Buffet dinner included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourCity Tour of Dubai (At Morning 0900hrs):
Get the Opportunity to discover the traditional & impressive lively city Dubai. The city which developed from a small fishing village located at Dubai Creek. You will be visiting Dubai Museum located in the heart of City and the primal fortress of Al Fahidi. Get the traditional ride of Abra crossing of Dubai Creek while heading towards the district area where you will be visiting “Heritage Village” and the Spice Souk having a lar variety of exotic spices as well as the Dubai Gold Souk where you can buy souvenir. Then the tour will take you towards the Dubai’s famous Landmarks such as Jumeirah Mosque, the 7 star Burj Al Arab hotel and Jumeirah Beach area where you can get the chance to have a photo stop at those landmarks. You will be getting detailed information from our local guide for each attraction.
4X4 Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner (At Afternoon 1600hrs):
A trip to Dubai without Desert Safari is not complete. You will get picked up from your hotel and depart for the Arabian Desert. Get an exciting experience of the Dune bashing of 20-25 minutes in the desert of Dubai by an expert safari driver guide. On the way there will be several stops along with your desert adventure where you can get chance to have a photo-shot or get down in the desert to have an exhilarating sandboarding experience. Continuing the journey near to the sunset you will reach to the camp in the middle of desert there will be traditional welcome with Arabian tea & sweets. Get opportunity to see the desert sunset view. At evening in the camp a BBQ dinner will be served along with unlimited soft drinks. A traditional belly dance show followed by the Tandoora show will be present in the camp. The tour will end up with the experience of a customary traditional sitting in Majlis. A departure transfer will be arranged in order to drop back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Combo Dubai City Tour And Desert Safari
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from Dubai hotels for both tours
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Entrance fee to Dubai Museum & Al Fahidi Fort
- 4x4 vehicle transport (Dubai Desert Safari)
- Camel riding, Henna Painting, Falcon Show
- Sand boarding experience
- Belly Dance show
- Tandora show
- Buffet BBQ Dinner with unlimited soft drinks on Desert Safari
Exclusions for Combo Dubai City Tour And Desert Safari
- Gratuities (optional)
- Meals & drinks unless specified
- Entrance to Burj Al Arab
- Meals & Drinks unless specified
- Airport pick up and drop off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
City tour half day duration is approx. 4.5 hours and Desert Safari with Dinner is approx. 6 hours tour. After the morning city tour you will be get drop in your hotel back and will get picked up again for afternoon tour from your hotel
Children below 3 years are free of charge
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Dress code is casual
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Not recommended for pregnant women
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
At dinner vegetarian options are also available
Wheelchair no accessible
During Ramadan period (from 25 May 2017 until 25 June 2017), please note there will be no entertainment in the camp (belly dance, tandoora show) and no serving of alcohol
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.