Combo: Exclusive Chichen Itza And Coba Early Access Tours Led By Archaeologist - Cancun
OverviewEnjoy this 2-day combo small-group tour from Tulum. Admire the majesty of Chichen Itz and Coba with a guide. Next day choose between a bike ride or beautiful walk to the base of the pyramids of Coba. Lunch and round-trip transportation included.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Lunch included
Know More about this tour
If you are someone who likes to travel, this tour is for you! Youll have two days to admire the beauty and majesty of Chichen Itza and Cobas archaeological sites. Discover how the large pre Columbian city of Chichen Itza played an important role in the Mayan civilization around 600 AD to 1200, and remained a center of worship and pilgrimage until the arrival of the Spaniards. Even today, it is still considered sacred by the Maya people in the Yucatan Peninsula site. The next day you will visit Coba, which translates into Spanish as water stirred by wind. Between 400 and 1100 AD, it was one of the largest cities in the Classic Maya period, reaching an accommodation of around 50,000 inhabitants. Youll get the chance of getting to the pyramid either walking or by biking.One of the main reasons that made the population settle there were two small lakes that supplied water to the population. To counter the heat, then you will visit Choo-H cenote, these unique underground caverns in the world are in the Yucatan Peninsula and are connected, covered with water. It is a unique experience swimming in them. The cenote is illuminated by natural light and the water view is spectacular.
Inclusions for Combo: Exclusive Chichen Itza And Coba Early Access Tours Led By Archaeologist
- Round transportation from your hotel or meeting point
Certified bilingual guide
Tickets to the archaeological sites
Mealsfor Chichen Itza tour. Meal according to season: During summer, lunch During winter, breakfast
/ Complete, three-course meal in Cob
Bicycle on loan for Cob tour
Exclusions for Combo: Exclusive Chichen Itza And Coba Early Access Tours Led By Archaeologist
Photographs and souvenirs
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Tours are within consecutive days
*By government order, in case you want to enter to the archaeological site with mobile devices, you must pay $45 MXN per device at the ticket office.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.