Three hour city bus tour of New Orleans and Plantation tour of the famous Oak Alley Plantations.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Family friendly
- Multiple departure times and locations available
Know More about this tourGo beyond the typical city tour to experience and see New Orleans like a local.
After a New Orleans hotel pickup, relax on board an enclosed, air-conditioned minibus that runs every day, rain or shine. Pass through the French Quarter and travel past mansions along Esplanade Avenue, en route to a stop in City Park, for a visit to the Morning Call Cafe for coffee and beignets. In addition, see the Ninth Ward, a neighborhood devastated by Hurricane Katrina. View the Garden District with its vast mansions that line pristine boulevards and Faubourg Treme — one of the oldest African-American neighborhoods in the country, dating back to the 1700s.
Pass through the Warehouse District, home of the internationally acclaimed World War II Museum, and by the Contemporary Arts Center, one of the country’s first art institutions. The tour also makes a brief stop at a cemetery to see the city’s distinctive, above-ground tombs. Receive a great introduction to the history, culture, and architecture of this magnificent city.
Then travel to the beautiful Oak Alley Plantation, located on the Mississippi River between New Orleans and Baton Rouge. Movies such as 'Interview with a Vampire' and 'Midnight Bayou' were filmed there.
Select from a morning or afternoon departure time. The tour ends with a New Orleans hotel drop-off.
Inclusions for Combo Oak Alley Plantation And New Orleans City Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees
- Live commentary on board
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Combo Oak Alley Plantation And New Orleans City Tour
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, an alternative or full refund will be offered
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.