Combo Tour: Exclusive Early Access To Chichen Itza And Tulum Ruins With Guide
OverviewIf you want to see the Mayan ruins of Tulum and Chichen Itza while avoiding the crowds and the heat then this is the tour for you. Take a full-day small-group tour to these historically rich ruins to learn about Mayan culture while taking in the breathtaking views. Round-trip transportation and box lunch included.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- All entrance fees included
Know More about this tourBegin with hotel pickup to enjoy Chichen Itza in tranquility and personal attention. An expert will provide information on the archaeological surveys of the site and the Mayan civilization that inhabited this city. Get to know the culture in one of the most important sites of the Mayans.
This archaeological site has earned the protection of UNESCO and today its considered one of the New Seven Wonders of the World. The three best known of these complexes, and among which are included in the visit, are the monuments of El Castillo, the Temple of Warriors and the Great Ball Court; other sites on this tour are the Caracol, Las Monjas, and Akab Dzib. Enjoy a deliciuos lunch or breakfast depending on the season, at the zone. This early morning access to Chichen Itza helps you avoid the crowds and the heat.
The next morning start your day with hotel pickup before heading to the Tulum ruins. Tulum is one of the most studied archaeological and ethnohistorical sites of Quintana Roo.
On this morning visit, devote more time to taking a better look at the site and admire its architectural and natural beauty. Admire the emblematic building known as El Castillo, mainly used for religious rituals and as a beacon for Maya merchant ships sailing along the coast of the Yucatan Peninsula.
You will have 1:30 hrs to swim in Tulum, on your own (only if the weather allows it) before getting back at you hotel for lunch time to enjoy the rest of your afternoon and with a great knowledge of this culture
Inclusions for Combo Tour: Exclusive Early Access To Chichen Itza And Tulum Ruins With Guide
- Round transportation
- Box Lunch for Chichen Itza (includes a baguette, a boxed juice and a pack of cookies) / Snack bag for Tulum: juice, chocolate bar and chips
- Bilingual Guide
- Entrance fees
Exclusions for Combo Tour: Exclusive Early Access To Chichen Itza And Tulum Ruins With Guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
By government order, in case you want to enter to the archaeological sites with mobile devices, you must pay $45mx per device at the ticket office
Please take into account that if you want to swim in Tulum, there are no showers or changing rooms
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Ek Balam and Valladolid from Tulum
- The Dining Experience - Tulum
- Small-Group Tour: Sian Ka'an Biosphere Reserve Day Trip from Tulum
- Private Combo Tour: Early Access to Tulum with an Archaeologist and Xel-H or Xcaret from Tulum
- Isla Mujeres All-Inclusive Catamaran Tour from Tulum
- Two Day Combo to Tulum and Xel Ha from Tulum
- Maya Ruins of Tulum Skip-the-Line Admission
- Selva Maya Eco Adventure Park: Ziplining, Hanging Bridges, Rappelling and Cenotes