Combo Tour: Exclusive Early Access To Chichen Itza And Tulum Ruins With Guide
OverviewIf you want to see the Mayan ruins of Tulum and Chichen Itza while avoiding the crowds and the heat then this is the tour for you. Take a full-day small-group tour to these historically rich ruins to learn about Mayan culture while taking in the breathtaking views. Round-trip transportation and box lunch included.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- All entrance fees included
Know More about this tourBegin with hotel pickup at 4am to enjoy Chichen Itza in tranquility and personal attention. An expert will provide information on the archaeological surveys of the site and the Mayan civilization that inhabited this city. Get to know the culture in one of the most important sites of the Mayans. This archaeological site has earned the protection of UNESCO and today its considered one of the New Seven Wonders of the World. The three best known of these complexes, and among which are included in the visit, are the monuments of El Castillo, the Temple of Warriors and the Great Ball Court; other sites on this tour are the Caracol, Las Monjas, and Akab Dzib. Enjoy a deliciuos lunch or breakfast depending on the season,at the zone. This early morning access to Chichen Itza helps you avoid the crowds so you can enjoy the rest of the afternoon at your own leisure.
The next morning start your day with 4am hotel pickup before heading to the Tulum ruins. Tulum is one of the most studied archaeological and ethnohistorical sites of Quintana Roo. On this morning visit, devote more time to taking a better look at the site and admire its architectural and natural beauty. Admire the emblematic building known as El Castillo, mainly used for religious rituals and as a beacon for Maya merchant ships sailing along the coast of the Yucatan Peninsula. You will get to thoroughly know the Maya culture in two of the most important sites of this great culture.
Inclusions for Combo Tour: Exclusive Early Access To Chichen Itza And Tulum Ruins With Guide
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Box lunchat Tulum and meals at Chichen Itza. Meal according to season: During summer, lunch During winter, breakfast
- Professional, Bilingual guide
- Entrance fees
Exclusions for Combo Tour: Exclusive Early Access To Chichen Itza And Tulum Ruins With Guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
By government order, in case you want to enter to the archaeological sites with mobile devices, you must pay $45mx per device at the ticket office
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.