Combo Tour: Napa And Sonoma Valley Wine Tour And San Francisco Bay Cruise
OverviewThis combo tour, to be completed over the course of two days, pairs a scenic wine tour of Napa and Sonoma Valley with a 1-hour boat cruise of the San Francisco Bay. First, enjoy a day of wine-tasting as you tour three different wineries. Then, see the best of San Francisco's skyline as you sail underneath the Golden Gate Bridge and around the world-famous Alcatraz Island on a cruise the following day.
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Instant Confirmation
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Excellent value for money
Know More about this tourUnwind and soak up the stunning scenery as we journey north into Napa and Sonoma Valley, two of the most prized wine regions of Northern California. During your venture, enjoy wine tasting and exclusive estate tours of three of our favored wineries: Madonna Estate, Sutter Home, and Sebastiani Vineyards.
Since 1922 the Bartolucci Family has consistently created a perfect marriage of grapes and wine at Madonna Estate. Located in the world-renowned Carneros region, an area known for its fertile lands and cool climate, the Bartolucci family has found success with their organically grown grapes and Estate Bottled wines. In addition to practicing natural farming methods, they also combine traditional and modern wine making techniques. As the third oldest wine making family in the Napa Valley, it is important to them that they continue the commitment to farm naturally and preserve the wine making traditions of past generations.
When the Trinchero family bought the Sutter Home Winery in 1948, they had a vision, a passion, and apparently, an insight into consumer tastes. In the early 1970s, Sutter Home started a trend when the company created White Zinfandel, introducing a new, sweeter flavor profile. They changed the way Americans enjoyed wine by offering them high-quality varietals at an affordable price. By the 1980s and 1990s, Sutter Home became a household name and the second largest independent family-run winery in the United States.
During a lunch break, we'll make a stop at the Historic Downtown Sonoma Square where you will enjoy leisure time to explore. The destination afford a wonderful variety of eclectic dining options and one-of-a-kind boutique shops and local art galleries.
With over a century of wine making experience in Sonoma, Sebastiani Vineyards & Winery focuses on crafting small lots of premium wines from Sonoma County. Today, Sebastiani Vineyards & Winery advances its record of acclaim under the guidance of vintner and entrepreneur Bill Foley, who acquired the winery in 2008. As part of Foley Family Wines, Sebastiani will maintain its commitment to producing singular wines from the appellations of Sonoma County.
At each winery you will spend approximately 1-hour for tour and tasting.
Sit back, relax, and enjoy a scenic drive over the Golden Gate Bridge on your way back into San Francisco.
To complete your experience, see the best of San Francisco's glorious skyline from San Francisco Bay! Sail along San Franciscos breathtaking waterfront, under the majestic Golden Gate Bridge, and cruise closely around notorious Alcatraz Island. Head-set audio narration is available in 16 Languages. (Bay Cruise departures available hourly; can be enjoyed at your own leisure.)
NOTE: This combination tour package is to be completed over the course of 2 days.
Inclusions for Combo Tour: Napa And Sonoma Valley Wine Tour And San Francisco Bay Cruise
- Wine tasting
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- 1-hour sightseeing cruise
- Local taxes
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from San Francisco and SFO Airport-area hotels with advance notice
Exclusions for Combo Tour: Napa And Sonoma Valley Wine Tour And San Francisco Bay Cruise
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum drinking age is 21 years
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Package is designed to be completed over two days
Please confirm departure times with local operator after booking.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Mission District Culinary Experience with Alcohol Pairing
- Small-Group Outlet Shopping and Napa Winery Day Trip from San Francisco
- San Francisco Urban Hike: Coit Tower, Lombard Street and North Beach
- Coastal Redwoods Tour with 1-Hour Golden Gate Bay Cruise from San Francisco
- Wine Experience Day Trip to Napa and Sonoma by Luxury Motorcoach
- City and Sea Adventure: San Francisco Bay Cruise Including Hop-On Hop Off Tour