OverviewBook and save with this full-day, small-group combo tour that perfectly blends history, cultureand adventure. You'll first be guided through the world's famous Mayan Site of Tulum overlooking the turquoise waters of the Caribbean. Enjoy an early access tour before the crowds arrive and then, headto Rio Secreto Nature Reserve where a buffet lunch will be provided. Enjoy a magnificent adventure day in the underground caves.
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
Know More about this tour
You will start your day with 5am hotel pickup from your Tulum Hotel and head to the archaeological site of Tulum. Have early access to avoid the crowds. Your archaeologist guide will explain the meaning of Tulum, the Mayan word for wall, and the ancient Mayan Civilization that occupied this site. Learn tidbits of the political, commercial and military history of what once was, a very important Mayan city. Admire the amazing views from there, overlooking the Caribbean. You will have a 1.5 hour guided tour, then a 1.5 hour of free time before leaving the ruins.
You will continue the tour to a Nature Reserve Rio Secreto to explore the underground caves.. You'll first receive all equipment needed and a safety briefing before the start of your adventure. Follow your guide into the underground cave and see the breathtaking crystal formations on the ceiling and the floor. Walk along a path through the caves and wade or swim through the river itself. You will have the chance to hike and swim through its beautiful natural glass galleries on a tour of 1 km with an average of 1.5 hour.
Head out of the cave and have a chance to take a shower andrelax on a hammock. You will also enjoy a regional buffet and non alcoholic drinks before heading back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Combo Tour: Tulum Ruins Early Access Tour Plus Rio Secreto Nature Reserve
- Entrance fees
- Box lunch at Tulum and regional buffet at Rio Secreto
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- All necessary equipment at Rio Secreto (hard hat with a lamp, a wetsuit, a life vest and water shoes)
- Non alcoholic drinks
- Specialized guide at Rio Secreto and Tulum
Exclusions for Combo Tour: Tulum Ruins Early Access Tour Plus Rio Secreto Nature Reserve
- Gratuities (optional)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for pregnant women
Passengers must weigh less than 250 pounds (113 kg)
Rio Secreto operates under any weather conditions
Use of chemical products is not allowed such as sunblock, insect repellent, excessive makeup, etc.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.