OverviewEnjoy three of the jewels of Mexico on this full-day tour; exploring the Ruins of Tulum, swimming in a cenote, and make a visit to Playa del Carmen This guided small-group tour includes lunch and round-trip transportation.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Led by a local guide
- Lunch included
Know More about this tour
Start your tour with a 5am pickup from your hotel in Tulum before visiting the ruins of Tulum with an early access and a private guide. Avoid the heat and the crowds with the early access to these Mayan ruins. Be guided by a professional guide who will explain you in deep the background of the site and the Mayan Culture. Admire the emblematic building known as El Castillo, mainly used for religious rituals and as a lighthouse for Maya merchant ships sailing along the coast of the Yucatan Peninsula.
After enjoying the Mayan culture, you'll be driven into one of the Mayan most precious and hidden treasures: a natural cenote, better known as a "sinkhole" and have the chance to swim and explore the fascinating creatures and living things inside of these natural caves. Cenotes are of special significance to the Mayan Culture. In ancient times, they used these sites for sacrificial offerings and were believed to be entry points to the underworld or the after-life.
Later, your guide will drive you to the beautiful Playa del Carmen, to enjoy free time walking through the pedestrian streets, soaking up the local atmosphere before being taken back to your hotel in Tulum.
Inclusions for Combo: Tulum Ruins, Swim In A Cenote And Visit Playa Del Carmen
- Entrance to Tulum Ruins and Cenote
- Round-trip transportation
- Professional guide
- Box lunch
Exclusions for Combo: Tulum Ruins, Swim In A Cenote And Visit Playa Del Carmen
- Optional Tips
- Food and Drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.