We will show you the monumental constructions, built during this time. The District of Petralka with 150 thousand inhabitants, built for nonBratislavan inhabitants who were moving here in late 70ties. The bridges buuit over last 40 years, especially rewarded for its architecture - New Brudge with UFO restaurant. The building of the National Radio - famous uggly upside - down pyramide. The national Monument to Soviet solders died during liberation of 1945, on the top of Bratislava, Slavn - Mountain of Glory. The House of Labour Union, and Market Miletika built in new districts developed after WW II. The controversial construction of the National Gallery - combination of Palace of 17. century and socialiste architecture. Exhibition Complex INCHEBA and lots of others.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 3 Hrs
Departure Time :
Every day at 10am
Departure Details :
Historical Building of National Theatre on Hviezdoslavovo Square.
OverviewThe period which lots of us can still remember is the period of the Iron Curtain. We will tell you how the life was. How people escaped to a better life. We will guide you through the places in Devin, where the strictly patrolled border protected by razor wire and nicely raked sand stood. In 1968, when people of Czechoslovakia , including the highest political authorities, wanted to rise against this system of management of the country, the Russian sent here their soldiers and tanks and this agony was prolonged for 20 years until the Velvet revolution in 1989.
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Entrance fees
Know More about this tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.