Communist Moscow TourWrite a Review
Moscow’s history is still tainted with major influences of communism. Considering it was one of the main hubs, the Communist Moscow tour is a way to take you back to the intriguing past of Russia that was filled with incidents of the regime of communism.
- Visit the Ex-KGB Headquarters on Lubyanka
- Witness the Solovetsky Stone, a memorial to the victims of political repressions
- See history come alive at the Bolshoi Theatre
- Take a look at the Gulag Museum (without visiting)
- Take a walk through the Tverskaya St, the main street of the city
- Empty your pockets and fill your bags at Eliseevsky Gastronum, the most important grocery store of USSR
Know More about this tour
For more than 70 years Moscow was the capital of the huge Soviet empire. The streets of the city are still full of remnants of the communist regime and the Cold War, and the fearsome Soviet strongholds still guard the young democracy in Russia.
Take our communist tour and see the infamous headquarters of the KGB also know as Lubyanka, Revolution sq. and the last Karl Marx monument in Moscow, the Bolshoi theatre and the first McDonalds in the USSR.
Discover hidden pages of the Soviet history from the Great October Revolution to Perestroika, from Lenin to Gorbachev. We will speak about the Great Terror under Stalin, the GULAG system, secret KGB prison and how people lived in the Soviet Union.
Inclusions for Communist Moscow Tour
Exclusions for Communist Moscow Tour
- If you cancel between 0 hrs To 24 hrs before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 1 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.