Enjoy a cultural and gastronomic journey along the alleyways of the historical city center of Como. Meet your friendly guide in front of the Hotel Metropole Suisse and begin your walking tour with a visit to a charming pasticceria to savor a tasting of freshly-made delicious sweets. Admire the principal monuments such as the great Gothic-Renaissance Duomo, the Broletto - town hall Palace, the eighteenthcentury Teatro Sociale and the church of San Fedele - a fine example of Romanesque style, all whilst pausing at the most popular food shops to enjoy the dishes and flavors most appreciated by locals. Wander throught historic neighborhoods and take in the vibrant cultural atmosphere while sampling tasty focaccia, followed by a choice of local cheeses. If you are a cheese lover you are in the right place: with the mountains in proximity, dairy delights can be easily found here. Visit one of the most famous winery to sample a delicious local wine together with an exquisite tasting of the finest local sliced meats such as bresaola, prosciutto, salame and mortadella. Our expert guide will explain the various wines produced in the area. Learn all about the cooking process as you savor a tasting of typical fresh lake fish in one of the most popular restaurants in Como. This is the best time to sit, relax while enjoying a delicious pasta dish accompanied with a glass of local wine finishing with our famous Italian espresso.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 2 Hrs 30 Mins
Departure Time :
Departure Details :
Como - Hotel Barchetta Piazza Camillo Benso Conte di Cavour, 1
OverviewComo food tour provides a unique food tasting experience. More than a simple walk and eat tour, our professional guides will give you the local insider view about this fascinating city.
- Local guide
- Food and Drink
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Know More about this tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes
The tour takes place rain, hail or shine.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.