Como is a city located in the southern part of Lake Como. It is known for its Gothic-style Duomo, the panoramic funicular and the pedestrian path along the lake. Como is also famous as one of the most appreciate tourism destination thanks to its enviable geographical position on the shores of the lake, framed by the embrace of the hills. Como is a city of culture and art. The old town features elements from its Roman and medieval past, as well as religious buildings and palace.You will be guided through the city streets to discover the famous Broletto - town hall Palace, the eighteenth-century Teatro Sociale and the church of San Fedele - a fine example of the Romanesque style.If you are a food lover this is the perfect tour. One of the most important churches in Como is Sant'Abbondio, a Romanesque church in Como. At its side stands a monastery built in the Middle Ages, which today, after being restored, houses the Faculty of Law. After you will visit the walls of Como, called Barbarossa Walls, which surround the historic city center on three sides. The walls are still well preserved for 70% of the original perimeter and date back to the medieval period. You can admire the breathtaking overview from the ancient walls. One of the important spots is Porta Torre, one of the most interesting examples in Italy of military architecture of Romanesque tradition and one of the entrance gates of the city of Como.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 3 Hrs
Departure Time :
Departure Details :
OverviewVisit Como with a local guide and enjoy the beauty of the historical town near the lake in Italy
- Local Guide
Know More about this tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Semi Private Tour
Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.