Comox Glacier Helicopter TourWrite a Review
See British Columbia like never beforefrom a birds eye view! Take this stunning helicopter flight over the beautiful Vancouver Island Mountain Range to see the famous Comox Glacier, a site that hikers and mountaineers have been coming from all over to meet its challenge since 1913. On this tour, see its massive beauty without the physical exertion! Marvel at this sites on this tour and the endless splendor of nature over the Strathcona Provincial Park, the oldest provincial park in British Columbia, on this thrilling tour.
Know More about this tour
Your day starts with checking in with your pilot and getting to know the safety proceedings before taking off on this adventure. You will start this stunning 45-minute mountain flight over the Vancouver Island Mountain Range to the famous Comox Glacier situated at more than 6,000 ft. The K'omox First Nation knew the glacier as Queneesh, the great white whale for it looms flat-topped over the Comox Valley like a headless giant.
Next, this journey will take you over the Strathcona Provincial Park, the oldest provincial park in British Columbia and the largest on Vancouver Island, known for its lakes, waterfalls, alpine mountains and glaciers. During the flight, you will marvel at the sight of the highest peaks of the island like The Golden Hinde or Mount Albert Edward and enjoy the awesome view over this remote park. This park is full of wildlife, so be sure to keep an eye out because you could get lucky enough to spot a bear!
Inclusions for Comox Glacier Helicopter Tour
- Sightseeing flight
- Small-group tour
Exclusions for Comox Glacier Helicopter Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
You MUST call to confirm your departure time within 24 hours of tour date booked. Your tour time is not confirmed until then.
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.