Complete New York, New York Helicopter Tour - New York City
OverviewTake the ultimate helicopter tour over New York! This 20-minute aerial tour covers all five Boroughs. You'll see the Statue of Liberty, Chrysler Building, Empire State, Central Park, and many other famous landmarks in a way that's impossible from the ground.
- Scenic helicopter flight
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Multiple departure times and locations available
Know More about this tourYour New York sightseeing adventure begins as you fly down the Hudson River toward the harbor, passing Manhattan's Financial District, the Woolworth Building and Ellis Island. After a bird's-eye view of the Statue of Liberty, fly over Governors Island and the Verrazano Bridge joining Brooklyn and Staten Island.
Returning up the Hudson, you'll pass the aircraft carrier USS Intrepid to view Midtown's famous skyscrapers: Empire State, Chrysler and Met Life (Pan Am) Buildings, along with Central Park, St. John the Divine Cathedral, Columbia University, George Washington Bridge and the Palisade of New Jersey.
Please note: You must call to reserve your preferred time after booking.The listed price does not include the heliport fee, USD$40.00 per person, payable at the time of tour check-in.
Inclusions for Complete New York, New York Helicopter Tour
- Helicopter tour
Exclusions for Complete New York, New York Helicopter Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- The listed price does not include the heliport fee, USD$40.00 per person, payable at the time of tour check-in. The heliport surcharge is required by our local supplier and is not within our control
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Once your booking is complete, you may call and advise your specific flight time preference to guarantee a spot on the day of your choice. Reservations are STRONGLY encouraged
Tours are not private. All helicopters seat 5-6 passengers
Tour operator reserves the right to upgrade, alter or terminate any or all sightseeing tours due to security, weather or acts of God
Weight restrictions may apply. In general, passengers may not exceed 350lbs (158.7 kg) and all safety equipment must fit properly
0-1 years old free. The child must weigh less than 35 lbs (15 kg) and will be weighed on the day of flight. Parents must also bring proof of age
Security Requirements: All guests must observe the following security requirements:
Must have a valid photo ID (i.e. - Passport or Drivers License)
Must check in all bags with security
No handbags or carry on bags will be allowed on the flight
Must walk through a metal detector
Personal cameras and video cameras are allowed onboard once they clear through security (disposable cameras available for purchase at heliport and will be allowed onboard the aircraft as well)
Due to federal law this flight does not fly directly over New York City
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.