Complete Tour Of BucharestWrite a Review
OverviewDiscover the Romanian capital and the biggest city in the country. Used to be called “little Paris” in the 1930′ and still housing spectacular architecture, this is a must-see in Romania. Your tour follows the most remarkable tourist attractions and cultural heritage in the center of the city. Highlights include Parliament Palace, Romanian Atheneaum, Royal Palace, Old Town, Patriarchate Church and Union Square.
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourThis trip follows the most remarkable tourist attractions and cultural heritage in the center of the city. Together we will learn about Bucharest’s architecture and history, reflected in splendid old and new buildings such as the Romanian Atheneum, Royal Palace, National Theatre, and many others.
Tour starts in the morning by your hotel and includes the following itinerary: Free Press Square (Piata Presei Libere) – The Arch of Triumph (Arcul de Triumf) – Victoriei Square (Piata Victoriei) – Calea Victoriei – Revolution Square (Romanian Atheneum, Revolution’s Memorial) – The Palace of Parliament (Palatul Parlamentului) – Union Square (Piata Unirii) – University Square (Piata Universitatii) – Romana Square (Piata Romana) – Victoriei Square (Piata Victoriei) – Charles de Gaulle Square (Piata Charles de Gaulle) – The Village Museum (Muzeul Satului).
Entrance by Parliament Palace and Village Museum are optional, but we strongly recommend you visit both since they are both symbols of our capital city.
The tour ends with drop-off in the same place where the tour started.
Inclusions for Complete Tour Of Bucharest
- Transport by air-conditioned bus/minivan
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Licensed English speaking guide
- Guided tours at all sites
- Walking tour in the Old Town
Exclusions for Complete Tour Of Bucharest
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.