OverviewExperience the cultural heritage and modern-day glitz of Miami during a 3-hour sightseeing tour by double-decker bus. You’ll catch amazing skyline views and see the city's iconic art deco architecture, plus visit Little Havana for a taste of Miami’s Cuban culture. During this leisurely ride, an informative guide will tell you about Miami's popular music scene and prominent art enclaves. Your tour also includes visits to Miami's famous Coconut Grove and Coral Gables neighborhoods.
Know More about this tourAfter pickup from downtown and Miami Beach hotels, hop into our state-of-the-art executive mini bus to start your memorable tour of Miami's top attractions. Take a seat to enjoy unobstructed views of the Miami’s renowned collection of art deco architecture, the largest in the world. Peer out at beautiful Miami Beach as you learn from your guide how art and music drive the city’s dynamic culture.
Next, cruise along the Venetian Causeway, get a glimpse of magnificent mansions and learn about the celebrities past and present who have lived on Star Island. Continue to Coconut Grove to admire its lush tropical vegetation and marinas lined with yachts, and stop at Coco Walk for a unique outdoor shopping area. Then swing by Coral Gables, known for its charming Mediterranean style before heading to Little Havana, where musical streets are filled with the aromas of cigars and savory Cubano sandwiches.
Finally visit Wynwood, Miami's hottest art neighborhood with its spectacular street art, trendy dive bars and modern galleries before your tour ends with hotel drop-off.
Inclusions for Comprehensive City Tour Of Miami
- Hotel Pick-Up
- Fully Bilingual Narrated Tour
- Stops at Coco Walk, Little Havana and Wynwood
Exclusions for Comprehensive City Tour Of Miami
- Gratuities (optional)
- Attraction admissions
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
The actual bus tour is 3 hours; total duration is 4-5 hours with hotel pickup and drop-off
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.