Condor Canyon Cusco
OverviewThe Condor Canyon Cusco is a great opportunity to experience one of the natural miracles around Cusco, Peru the Majestic flight of the Andean Condor”. Providing a great place to bird watch from with fabulous scenery, great nature hike and stunning views. On the way back to Cusco, you will also visit some "off the beaten track" Inca ruins as Killarumiyoc and Tarawasi on the way to the magical lookout point of Hauacco with it is mind blowing views
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Small-group tour
- Excellent value for money
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Get up-close to native wildlife
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
Know More about this tourEarly morning pick up from your hotel, following a 2:30 hours drive in a private bus to (breakfast stop), optional stop in Limatambo town. We travel through the highlands of Anta. A dirt road will take us over the Puna highlands to the scenic mountain hamlet of Chonta near the Apurimaq Canyon. A 3km trek along the mountainside brought us to the Condor viewing platforms and the view of the canyon (double the depth of the Grand Canyon in places) and Apurimac river way down below is extraordinary. We will be 2 hours to see the condors and - some flying right overhead! In the afternoon return to Cusco and but before we visit Tarawasi very important religious Inca remains.
Inclusions for Condor Canyon Cusco
- Pre-trek briefing (Our guide will visit your hotel a day before the trek for your briefing);
- Early morning transfer by private bus to Chonta - the initial point of the Condor canyon;
- Professional and experienced English-speaking guide
- Meals: 01x Lunch x 01 snack
- Private transportation from your Cusco hotel to the trek departure point and back
- First aid kit.
Exclusions for Condor Canyon Cusco
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Entrance fees to Tarawasi ruins
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
A moderate amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Rainbow Full Day
- NATURAL SALT MINES AND MORAY TERRACES TOUR FROM OLLANTAYTAMBO TO CUSCO
- Salkantay Trek to Machu Picchu in 4 Days
- Manu Reserved Zone Express 6 Days
- South Valley Tour - Half Day - Private Service
- Day Trip Adventure in the Chuquicahuana River from Cusco
- 4-Day Beer Tasting, Rafting Adventure and Machu Picchu Tour from Cusco
- Quick Trip in 3-Day: City Tour Cusco and Full-Day Trip to Machupicchu