Conero Natural Reserve - AnconaWrite a Review
A tour which will take you uphill while you witness the beauty and glory at its green and fine best. The tour will include stunning and gorgeous landscapes at the Adriatic coast, which is stunning in its beauty and natural prowess. One will get to visit places like St. Peter’s Church, Pian Raggetti, limestone engravings dating back at the Stone Age. Witness the natural balcony at Pian Grande. Also, enjoy amazing food including a glass of wine.
- The glorious nature, culture and local wine & food
- The tour will end on the top of the mountain
- Taste the local grilled meat accompanied by a glass Rosso Conero
Know More about this tour
This itinerary is without uphill to ensure effortless enjoyment of the stunning landscapes we will encounter. Our trekking tour through evergreen forests typical of the "Mediterranean Bush" will last around 2 ½ hours including breaks.
The Conero is a mountain of 572 meters, which is located at the centre of the Adriatic coast.
Here you will find 6000 hectares of protected area containing a full 1/3 of the floristic heritage of the Marche region.
Conero has been inhabited since the Paleolithic (Stone Age - 2 million years ago to 10, 000 years ago). For sailors and local tribes it's orientation as a peninsula was strategically important. The area and its surrounding land are seen from both the sea or from the ground. Greeks, Romans and Piceni walked on Conero.
A tour that is a mixture of Nature & Culture.
Portonovo panoramic landscape
Saint Peter's Church:
beautiful example of Romanesque of the eleventh century. Built in the typical white stone of the Conero when Conero mountain was a place for pilgrimage.
view point to the hinterland and the south coast of the Conero
a slab of limestone with engravings dates back during the Stone Age.
natural balcony above Portonovo bay and enjoying the view that stretch to Ancona
The Tour will end on the top of the mountain where you can stop to taste the local grilled meat and the famous Rosso Conero (it s not included in the price). There is also the option of choosing a fish menu.
On the way back stop at Enoteca (wine shop) to buy local wine.
Inclusions for Conero Natural Reserve
- This tour includes transport in a car (3 passengers + driver + Tourist Guide).
- For more than 4 people we need a van (7 passagers + driver + Tourist Guide).
Exclusions for Conero Natural Reserve
- Taste the local grilled meat and the famous Rosso Conero (it s not included in the price)
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If you cancel between 0 days To 30 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 30 days To 60 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 20%
- If you cancel between 60 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.