Connemara And Cong Village With Kylemore Abbey And Killary Fiord Tour From Dublin
OverviewVisit the stunning land of Connemara with its mountains, lakes and unspoilt views. The romantic castle that is now Kylemore Abbey and the wildest of the beaten path routes through Lough NaFooey valley, Cong village and so much more. You will be taken on a journey not only by air-conditioned coach but by the stories and history, humor and passion that your guides have for this region.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Led by a local guide
- Save on admission to selected attractions
- Fully narrated tour
- Editor's Pick
Know More about this tourWave goodbye to Dublin as you depart for the Wild West on-board a shuttle service to the Wild West of Ireland! There will be a short break for coffee and an Irish breakfast roll along the way. Arrive in Galway and begin your fully guided tour of Connemara and Cong.
The first stop is Ross Errilly Friary, a hidden but atmospheric 14th century monastery, before continuing on to Cong Village. At Cong you can visit the ruins of the Old Abbey and take a walk through Cong Woods, wander the streets made famous by the Quiet Man movie or simply enjoy a coffee on the banks of Lough Corrib.
Depart Cong and enter the wild Connemara region through the hidden Lough Nafooey route, where you will experience the stark beauty of the valleys of Connemara before arriving at the Atlantic Ocean and the famed Killary Fjord.
Arrive at the magical Kylemore Abbey and Victorian Walled Gardens, there is an optional admission fee and discounted tickets can be purchased in cash from your driver. The admission includes guided walks, shuttle bus to the walled gardens and entrance to the castle and mausoleum. There is also a caf and craft shop where you can purchase a hearty lunch or some homemade goodies.
Depart Kylemore for Galway through the scenic Inagh Valley, taking in Maam Cross and Oughterard. Return to New Coach Station in Galway at approximately 6pm. You will then depart Galway for Dublin on the express shuttle service, arrive back in Dublin at approximately 9pm.
Please note stops may not be in the order advertised due to restrictions on the route.
8 admission fee to Kylemore Abbey and Walled Victorian Gardens is not included.
Inclusions for Connemara And Cong Village With Kylemore Abbey And Killary Fiord Tour From Dublin
- Live commentary on board
Exclusions for Connemara And Cong Village With Kylemore Abbey And Killary Fiord Tour From Dublin
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.