Rewind to Istanbuls days as Constantinople on an 8-hour tour of the citys Byzantine churches and monasteries. With a guide, explore the Christian sanctuaries built during the Byzantine Empire. See the glittering mosaics and frescoes of Chora Church now Kariye Museum and view the church-turned-mosque sites of Pantocrator and Pammakaristos. Explore palatial ruins and more as your guide brings them to life with historical commentary. Lunch at a restaurant is included and numbers are limited to 15 for a personal experience.
- Fully narrated tour
- All entrance fees included
- Get inside tips from a local
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tour
Inclusions for Constantinople Small-Group Tour Of Istanbul With Lunch
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entrance fees
Exclusions for Constantinople Small-Group Tour Of Istanbul With Lunch
- Gratuities (optional)
- Drinks with lunch (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.