Constitutional Hill And Apartheid Museum Half-Day Tour From Johannesburg
OverviewThis tour is ideal for the tourists who would like to know about the turbulent past of South Africa and transition to democracy and how the democracy is protected. You will get to know the old days of South Africa and also how the various law processes have shaped the current society. Apartheid Museum combines the oppression of the black people by the minority and what really transpired during the harsh apartheid era.
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Get inside tips from a local
- Step back in time on a history tour
Know More about this tourEmbark on this history filled tour from your Johannesburg hotel and get ready to understand the real history of South Africa in six hours. The constitutional hill has remarkable history about South Africa Law. You will get to learn about the injustices of South Africas pas while observing the process by which freedom was won and is now protected. From the rebellious Boer soldiers who fought with the British soldiers at the turn of the century, the youth caught up in the soweto Uprising, to the dawn of democracy and the building of South Africas constitutional Court, Constitution Hill has witnessed it all. On the other hand, Apartheid Museum is for those who would like to experience and understand what apartheid South Africa was really like.
Inclusions for Constitutional Hill And Apartheid Museum Half-Day Tour From Johannesburg
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Exclusions for Constitutional Hill And Apartheid Museum Half-Day Tour From Johannesburg
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Not recommended for pregnant women
A moderate amount of walking is involved
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Shuttle Service from Johannesburg to Kruger National Park
- Half-Day Lion Park Safari from Johannesburg
- Johannesburg Airport Shared Arrival Transfer
- Pilanesberg Game Reserve Full-Day Tour from Johannesburg
- Private Airport Transfers between OR Tambo Airport and Johannesburg
- Private Tour: Pilanesberg Walking Safari from Johannesburg