Contemporary Culture Hong Kong Evening Tour With Local Expert
OverviewHong Kong is a rapidly changing city with a fascinating and evolving political and cultural presence. The bustling district of Kowloon is the ideal spot in Hong Kong to get a real feel for contemporary life in the city. This 3-hour tour of Hong Kong's Kowloon district, led by a historian or journalist explores how Hong Kong has changed since its transition from the British back to China in 1997 and the social implications on life today.
- Instant Confirmation
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Small group ensures personal service
- Led by a local guide
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
Know More about this tourYou will begin this tour with a trip on the Star Ferry, cruising through the harbor and past the sea of high rise skyscrapers. Then, continue a walking tour through Kowloon, all the while learning about the transfer of sovereignty and the surprising economic and demographic background of the area. You will then shift the focus to the social side of the region, and the multiculturalism of Kowloon. You may stop to discuss the Mosque or the Fuk Tak Temple or to a street vendor for a little snack before we explore some of the area's night markets. Your tour will be wrapped up with a chat about the youth of Hong Kong, and what the future holds for the new generation.
Inclusions for Contemporary Culture Hong Kong Evening Tour With Local Expert
- Professional guide
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Contemporary Culture Hong Kong Evening Tour With Local Expert
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Minimum age is 13 years
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Please wear comfortable shoes
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Arrival Transfer: Colombo Bandaranayake International Airport CMB BIA to Negombo City
- Guided Tour of Cathedral of Holy Trinity
- Privat Airport Transfer Sri lanka From Bandaranayake International Airport
- Red Dot Design Museum Admission Ticket
- Sombai Infused Cambodian Liqueur: Workshop Visit and Liqueur Tasting
- Selvatura Park: Hummingbird Garden and Insect Museum Tour