Contemporary Rome Tour With An Architect
OverviewForget the image of Rome that you already know. Forget the Colosseum, the ancient thermal baths, theatres and palaces: Rome has the power to constantly renew itself!
- The MAXXI,
- The XXI Century Arts Museum
- The Parco della Musica Auditorium
Know More about this tour
A few steps away from the center we can immerse ourselves in the internationally atmosphere of a modern district. The main steps of our tour of Rome are 3 charming contemporary architecture treasures recently built: the MAXXI, the XXI Century Arts Museum and the Parco della Musica Auditorium which seem to communicates with the urban setting with great elegance and "harmony".
They are majestic and impressive art works that all architecture-lovers cannot missed in Rome!
Contact me to discover the newest area of the Eternal City. As a good architect, I will be happy to satisfy all your curiosities.
Inclusions for Contemporary Rome Tour With An Architect
- Guided Tour
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Shopping Tour Castel Romano Designer Outlet
- Pompeii and Naples - Private All Day Tour from Rome
- Skip the Line Private Tour: Vatican Museums and St Peter's Art History Walking Tour
- Rome Running Tour
- Trastevere Quarter Rome Segway Experience with Lunch
- Assisi and Basilica di San Francesco Day Trip from Rome