Cook And Tuk Tuk Combo - Bangkok
OverviewTake your taste buds on an exciting Cook and Tuk Tuk Combo journey through the fantastic flavours and experiences of Thailand!Right in the heart of Bangkok City, Our, Thai Cooking School is nestled in Bangraks oldest fresh market, right next to the Shangri-La hotel. The Cook and Tuk Tukstart off with a refreshing 5 course class at our Cooking Schoolfollowed by an exotic and Vibrant evening Tuk Tuk ride around town with several stops for refreshments and even some Nightlife!Our talented chefs & guides have excellent English skills to help explain every detail in this Cook and Tuk Tuk Combo!Opened daily you will never have to miss this excellent experience set in an authentic surrounding.
Know More about this tourFor the start of this Tour wehave a well equipped kitchen from where you follow the clear instructions from your friendly chef to bring the ingredients together and make some of the mouth watering dishes that Thailand is world-renowned for! With the chef you will cook up a storm that you can easily recreate when back home to amaze your friends and make your dinner parties famous!
Our menus change every day so if your first experience was one to remember you can return for more bursting flavors the following day and learn new dishes and cooking styles that you can carry with you for a lifetime.
Once the Thai Cooking class is finished the 'Go!' Tuk Tuks will be waiting outside to get on the 2nd part of the tour!
Get the heat, exotic smell and vibrant evening atmosphere under your skin, by exploring Bangkok from the famous 3-wheeled tuk-tuk. Simply lean back, and enjoy the colorful city passing by; this tour takes you beyond the beaten track!
Let's start with the Bangrak area, which holds some of the oldest places in Bangkok. Make a stop at an old beautiful abandoned fire station next to the Chao Phraya River. Time to catch thebeautiful sunset from a hidden rooftop Bar with a refreshing drink/beer incl.!.
We will than drive to Chinatown and explore the vibrant neighborhood by foot. Along the sidewalk you will see one amazing food place
after the other some of the food you might know from your home country, but for sure there will be a lot of unknown interesting things.
Time to Hop on the Tuk Tuk for the next exciting stop! An Thai Traditional Bar with live music to try some ancient brew. We wont go into further details so get ready to be surprised!
After a vibrant stop at the Classic Thai Bar its a short drive to Pak Khlong Talad (Flower market), where you will be
met by piles of exotic flowers in all colors open 24 hours, and with a constant buzz.
Back on the Tuk Tuk we will continue to Wat Pho. Not many people know, that after the official closing at 6
pm, it is possible to enter through the backdoor. Take your time and enjoy this majestic temple by night.
Our tuktuk driver will take us around in the small narrow alleys in the oldest part of Bangkok on the way you will see well-known landmarks such as The Giant Swing, Democracy Monument etc.
After having soaked up all the history it's time for the final stop! Kao-Sarn Road. The perfect place for a market stroll at night or even soak up the glamour and glitter and dance the night away. The choice is yours! If you like to stay you can. For those that wish to return the Tuk Tuk will drop you off at Saphan Taksin BTS Station near the Go Thai Cooking School.
Inclusions for Cook And Tuk Tuk Combo
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entrance fees
- Fuel surcharge
- Local taxes
- Viator brokerage fee
- 10% Live Entertainment Tax
- Bottled water
- Food tasting
- Light refreshments
- 5-course lunch
- Live commentary on board
- Local guide
- Professional art historian guide
- Professional guide
- Drop-off fromBTS Saphan Taksin
- Small-group tour
- Walking tour
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Cook And Tuk Tuk Combo
- Gratuities (optional)
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Hotel pickup
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Minimum drinking age is 20 years
A small amount of walking is involved
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Bangkok Street Food and Canal Tour by Long tail boat
- Maeklong Railway & Amphawa Floating Market with Firefly Boat Tour from Bangkok
- Private Kanchanaburi Erawan Waterfall&Thai-Burma Death Railway Tour from Bangkok
- Private Tour: Hua Hin Day Tour from Bangkok
- Authentic Floating Market And Cooking Class From Bangkok
- Songkran Festival Experience
- Private Tour: Bangkok Culture And Communities Exploration Tour
- Thai Art and Craft Workshop in Nakhon Pathom from Bangkok