Cook Your Lunch: Private Russian Cuisine Cooking Class In St.Petersburg - Saint PetersburgWrite a Review
OverviewWant an unusual lunch or dinner during your tour? This is the option you have been looking for!Cook any 2 or 3 Authentic Russian Meals, enjoy your meal and have fun!The price of the tour includes only your meal, so it's ready to be incorporated into any day tour program at the time convenient for you.Please note that the chef doesn't speak English so you must either speak some Russian or be accompanied by your own guide.
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Popular choice with kids
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- Ideal choice for families
- Treat a loved one on a special occasion
Know More about this tourThisClasscan be incorporated in the tour program on any day at any time convenient for you. Your guide will meet you either at your hotel together withyourprivate driver or right at the venueto show you around (depending on the tour option you choose), so you could feel at ease before cooking and communicating with the chef.
The tour cost includes professional chef'stime for 3 hours and everything else you might need for a cooking class.
This tour is good both for children and for their parents who like to cookand have a fun time with their kids! The class takes place at a specialrestaurant in the city center fully equipped for such cooking activities for groups of any size up to 20. This class is very easily combined with any sightseeing tour day, it could be a perfect lunch break to keep everyonehappy and entertained.
It's best to choose your meals in advance to make sure that the restaurant has enough ingredients for all your culinary creations.
Most popular meals to cook are:
- Russian Blinis with various fillings
- Russian Borsch (aka beet soup)
- Beef Stroganoff
- Russian Salad (aka Olivie salad)
- Pelmeni (aka Meat Dumplings)
- Russian Schi (aka sauer-kraut soup)
Inclusions for Cook Your Lunch: Private Russian Cuisine Cooking Class In St.Petersburg
- Professional chef's time for 3 hours (Please note that chef speaks only Russian)
- Private guide services/interpreter
- Transportation services (if appropriate option is selected)
- 2-course meal
- Local taxes and fees
Exclusions for Cook Your Lunch: Private Russian Cuisine Cooking Class In St.Petersburg
- Transportation services (if appropriate option is not selected)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
No hotel pick up is offered for the options 'English guide + cooking class' and 'Guide in other language+ class' - in this case the client must travel to class location (restaurant in the city centre) on their own. If you would like the option with transfer, you need to select it
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.