The Traditions of Tuscany are strongly linked to its favours and cuisine. We offer our guests cooking classes in the typical Tuscan style, to help them discover our roots and culture in a funny and original way. Learn about the secrets of our cooking, the basic ingredient of our tradition, and the magical way in which we combine them. From bruschetta to home- made pici to the myriad of crostini, you will bring home a bit of “Tus canness” to your dinner table. Fall in love with Tuscany through its food.
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 4 Hrs 30 Mins
Departure Details :
Will be given at the moment of the reservation.
OverviewLearn to cook like an Italian at a 4-hour cooking class, and enjoy a Tuscan meal in Siena. With your chef learn tips and techniques to make an Italian meal that you can recreate at home.
- Tuscan meal
- Learn how to make an Italian meal
Know More about this tour
- All necessary ingredients
- Dinner based on what you have prepared with drinks included
- If you cancel between 0 days To 3 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 3 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Skip-the-Line Siena Cathedral Duomo Complex Entrance Ticket
- Private Tour: Guided Hike in Tuscany with Transport from Siena
- Small-Group Brunello di Montalcino Wine-Tasting Trip from Siena
- Chianti and Castle Tour from Siena
- Siena Vespa Tour Including Lunch at a Chianti Winery
- Hot Air Balloon Flight Over Tuscany from Siena
- San Gimignano, Chianti, and Montalcino Day Trip from Siena
- Chianti at Sunset With Dinner Experience from Siena