The Traditions of Tuscany are strongly linked to its flavors and cuisine. We offer our guests cooking classes in the typical Tuscan style, to help them discover our roots and culture in a funny and original way. Learn about the secrets of our cooking, the basic ingredient of our tradition, and the magical way in which we combine them. From bruschetta to homemade pici to the myriad of crostini, you will bring home a bit of “Tuscanness” to your dinner table. Fall in love with Tuscany through its food.
- Travelers below 9 years not allowed
- Duration: 4 Hrs
Departure Details :
Meeting point: Siena, from Piazza Gramsci in front of “La Lizza Cafè” Departure time: 5:00 pm (winter); 06:00 pm (summer)(check in closes 15min before departure).. read more
OverviewLearn to cook like an Italian at a 4-hour cooking class, and enjoy a Tuscan meal in Siena. With your chef learn tips and techniques to make an Italian meal that you can recreate at home.
- Cooking lesson with a local Chef
- All necessary ingredients
- Dinner based on what you have prepared with drinks included
Know More about this tour
- If you cancel between 0 hrs To 48 hrs before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.