Cooking Class And Crafts Village By Boat From Da Nang
OverviewEnjoy these two tours in one day with a hands on cooking class followed by visiting traditional craft villages by boat. Hoi An is widely regarded as a culinary mecca and was the first place in Vietnam to offer cooking classes to visitors. Learn the secrets of how to create some of Vietnam and Hoi Ans best-known dishes in a hands-on cooking class that includes a trip to the bustling market. Then hop on a boat for a relaxing tour along the lovely Thu Bon River combined with visiting traditional craft villages.
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
Know More about this tourThe day will begin at Hoi Ans colorful market where all of your senses will be aroused. You will enjoy amazing sights, sounds and aromas that the market has to offer. You will have the opportunity to interact with the local sellers and purchase some of the ingredients to be used in the cooking lesson later in the day. Of course, before cooking you will learn some of Vietnams well-known dishes. The cooking lesson runs about 2 hours and is a hands on experience. The chef is enthusiastic and will demonstrate how to prepare each dish before you prepare the same dish on your own. After the lesson, you will enjoy the dishes you have prepared and cooked.
In the afternoon, you will hop on a boat to depart for Thanh Ha pottery village where you will gain interesting insight into the traditional manual craft industries that have been providing livelihoods to the locals for centuries. Here, you will observe the necessary steps used for producing pottery products such as vases, pots, kettles and cooking pots. After that, you will observe the pottery making process and you will take another 30-minute boat ride on the Thu Bon river where you will head to Kim Bong carpentry village. Here, you will have the opportunity to observe the shipbuilding area where wooden fishing vessels are built using traditional techniques. You will also have a stop at the carpentry workshop where carpenters create handcrafted furniture and sculptures as well as a range of souvenirs. After watching the local people creating these beautiful objects, you will be returned to your hotel.
Inclusions for Cooking Class And Crafts Village By Boat From Da Nang
- Transfer and transportation as per itinerary
- Entrance fees
- Bottled drinking water
- English speaking tour guide (other languages available upon request)
Exclusions for Cooking Class And Crafts Village By Boat From Da Nang
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, beverage, etc.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Hai Van Pass and Lang Co Beach Half-Day Tour from Da Nang
- Half-Day My Son Sanctuary Tour from Da Nang
- Da Nang Airport Private Round-Trip Transfer
- Private Tour: Shore Excursion Tour of Da Nang and Hoi An from Tien Sa Port
- 3-Day Hue, Vinh Moc and Paradise Cave Tour from Da Nang
- Half-Day Da Nang Shopping Tour
- Full-Day Bach Ma National Park Trekking from Da Nang
- Full Day Memories of My Lai Tour from Da Nang