Cooking Class And Lunch At A Villa On Lake Como
OverviewWelcome to Villa Casanova, a wonderful estate located on Como Lake. The family-owners offer this hands-on cooking class at their mansion, and invite you to join the estate for an outdoor aperitif followed by an hands on cooking class in the kitchen and a convivial lunch.
- Lunch included
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Vegetarian meal option available
Know More about this tourJust a few minutes drive from Bellagios city center and Lake Como, sits an elegant restaurant and is home to the award-winning imaginative chef. While young, this chef worked in the illustrious Villa DEste for seven years and has already won 40 gold medals in international culinary competitions. Still, the chef is humble and energetic as he talks about using local ingredients and teaches his hands-on pasta cooking class in his family-owned restaurant.
Your culinary adventure begins at 10:00 a.m. when you are picked up from your hotel lobby in Bellagio, post office, or ferry gate and you hear tales from the kitchen on the ride over to the familys restaurant. Once at the restaurant, relax for a moment with a cup of coffee or cappuccino with your chef and then you put on an apron and explore the herb garden behind the restaurant. The hands-on cooking lesson begins at 10:30 a.m. and focuses on creating homemade pasta fresca, packed with fresh daily ingredients, as well as risotto, tagliatelle, gnocchi and a dessert which changes daily.
After the class, enjoy lunch on the terrace (weather permitting). Chef Luigi will also send you off with a home made bottle of olive oil, an apron, a diploma of participation, as well as a recipe book (in English) focused on dishes typical to the region. Your class ends at around 2:30 p.m. when you return to Bellagio town or your Bellagio hotel in a van with all of your culinary souvenirs.
Inclusions for Cooking Class And Lunch At A Villa On Lake Como
- Hands-on cooking class
- Aperitif in the garden with Prosecco, cold cuts and cheese
- Unlimited local wine or beer
- Full lunch with 3 courses
Exclusions for Cooking Class And Lunch At A Villa On Lake Como
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel drop-off
- Transportation from Milan, Malpensa Airport and the main cities in Lombardia is not included but can be arranged upon request
- Transportation from the other town of Lake Como is not included but can be arranged upon request
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children under 6 years old are free of any charge
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.