Enjoy a non-touristy perspective of Siem Reap. You will learn how to cook Khmer food such as Amok Fish and chicken curry. Watching sunset, relaxing on the hammock, watching birds and water buffalos eating grasses next to our place and having lovely dinner of your cooking with local house owners. Directly support the local people!
- Three hour cooking class
- Activities: harvesting vegetable from the farm, preparing from the first start to the end.
- Taught by a lady of a house and the assistant of her daughter and son
- Sunset view at the back yard if you do in the afternoon
- Water refreshment will be included
- Pick up and drop of by tuktuk
Why our service much better?
We are villagers, who live outside Siem Reap deeply in the countryside. Less pollution and noise from any vehicles and 100% payment will run thru us and other stakeholders such as local meat sellers and fishmongers in rural market. We strictly and intentionally take care of health by choosing only organic products for cooking stuff.