Cooking Class At Local Village - Siem Reap
OverviewBeyond the exhaust of visiting temples and the noisy life, we are absolutely local villagers who live four kilometers down to the South of Siem reap. Here is very quiet and natural feeling of fresh air, and countryside. According to the progress of tourists Mr. Bob (professor of tourism management) came to our house and gave us the ideas of financial survival by setting up our own house and place for a unique cooking class for every prospective guest. Fortunately, in 2017, we received grade number one from the SUSTAINABLE GREEN HOME CONTEST among many participants in Siem Reap for our excellent and high service. We recycled and renovated materials remained from the contest for cooking benefits. Now we are ready for serving a real Khmer Cooking Class for three dishes such as Amok Fish, Frying organic vegetables and chicken curry. We welcome for 12 ages onward.
Know More about this tourEnjoy a non-touristy perspective of Siem Reap. You will learn how to cook Khmer food such as Amok Fish and chicken curry. Watching sunset, relaxing on the hammock, watching birds and water buffalos eating grasses next to our place and having lovely dinner of your cooking with local house owners. Directly support the local people!
- Three hour cooking class
- Activities: harvesting vegetable from the farm, preparing from the first start to the end.
- Taught by a lady of a house and the assistant of her daughter and son
- Sunset view at the back yard if you do in the afternoon
- Water refreshment will be included
- Pick up and drop of by tuktuk
Why our service much better?
We are villagers, who live outside Siem Reap deeply in the countryside. Less pollution and noise from any vehicles and 100% payment will run thru us and other stakeholders such as local meat sellers and fishmongers in rural market. We strictly and intentionally take care of health by choosing only organic products for cooking stuff.
Inclusions for Cooking Class At Local Village
- Pick up and drop off by tuktuk
- Free dinner after cooking class
- Local cook can speaking English
- Cold Water
Exclusions for Cooking Class At Local Village
- Own expenses
- Tipping (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Free style of dress
Starting - Ending : 9AM till 12PM or 3PM 6PM depending on the season
Limit persons : Privately student from 1 to 20 persons per class
Distance: approximately 4Kilometers from city
Duration : Approximately 3hours
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Full Day Angkor Temples by Tuk Tuk
- Full Day Beng Mealea and Banteay Srei
- Full Day Angkor Temples by Bicycle
- Departure transfer to Siem Reap Airport with CIP Lounge Access
- Full Day Siem Reap Adventure Biking and Zip Lining
- Tour of Banteay Kdei and Ta Prohm Including Khmer Massage and Cultural Dinner Show
- FLASHBACK and RECOLLECTION TO CAMBODIA'S HISTORY
- Half Day Cambodian Landmine Museum