Cooking Class In A Chalet In The DolomitesWrite a Review
OverviewLive an authentic experience in the heart of the Dolomites. Learn the cook famous Canederli and other local specialities with your chef. Enjoy the relaxed atmosphere of a chalet and taste the fruits of your labour at dinner.
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Enjoy a romantic night including dinner
Know More about this tour
Why not take advantage of your stay in the Italian Alps to learn the secrets of local culinary traditions.
Local traditional recipes tell the history and culture of a people. Famous "Canederli" are bread dumplings found in theÂ north-east of Italy (Trentino-Alto Adige, Friuli, and part of Veneto), served in broth or dry. They were born originally as a simple dish, not to throw away anything of the leftovers of the house, to create a very tasty dish. Nowadays they are considered a real delight, and a must for those who pass the territory of Trentino Alto Adige.
You will be host at an amazing chalet in the alps, easily reachable by car from the all region. Wear the typical blue apron and let's start the cooking class. You will learn to select the best and most genuine ingredients of the region learning the history of their origin and use. You will prepare the dough by hand and then you will give it the typical shape of a sphere. Paolo, the chef, will guide you to discover the history of this amazing Tyrolean recipe and will teach you how to replicate it once you are back home.Â
After the cooking lesson you will have the chance to visit a farmhouse where local cheese and 'prosciutto Speck' is produced. You will be guided throughout the stables.
In the evening you will enjoy the dinner, savouring what you have been preparing during the day, together with other local specialities and wine.
Inclusions for Cooking Class In A Chalet In The Dolomites
- Hands-on cooking class
- Bottled water
- Wine tasting
- Visit to the farmhouse and cheese producer
Exclusions for Cooking Class In A Chalet In The Dolomites
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.