Cooking Class In Cortona - Arezzo
OverviewLive authentic Italian moments in the Tuscan countryside and learn the secrets of Tuscan cuisine with Simonetta.
- Lunch included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Family friendly
- Get inside tips from a local
Know More about this tourSimonetta introduces you to her kitchen, full of books, spices, jars full of dried fruit, and naturally, with her pots and pans hanging from the wall, because there is no room left. Cooking courses are a full immersion in her lifestyle, a mix of food and culture, but also of practicality. Learn to make dishes which you can easily reproduce at your home, and you will amaze yourselves creating ravioli, fresh pasta, gnocchi, pizza.
Simonetta will teach you the simple but important tricks of everyday cooking, such as how to substitute an ingredient at the last moment, but what really counts is to have a passion for food and some fresh herbs at hand.
The dishes are those of traditional Tuscany, such as duck seasoned with wild fennel, meat ragout, pici, tagliatelle with tomato sauce, cantucci biscuits, but also Renaissance dishes, such as duck with orange sauce and carabaccia, taken to France by Caterina De Medici in the XVth century, and then gained popularity as the famous Soup l'Oignon.
Included are the classic dishes of Italian cooking, such as Pizza, Ricotta Cheese and Spinach Ravioli, potato Gnocchi, stockfish salad, and many more.
Participants can be from one to a maximum of eight people, all working with the ingredients to create the final dish, all following the various steps and being allowed to taste but above all, the aim to have fun.
After the cooking course comes the best time - to eat the food, and so tutti a tavola, together with a good glass of wine.
Inclusions for Cooking Class In Cortona
- Bottled water
- Wine tasting
Exclusions for Cooking Class In Cortona
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Children under 7 are free
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.