Cooking Class In Marrakech Workshop - Marrakesh
OverviewIn this activity you learn how to cook and prapare some moroccan traditional meals like: Tjins, Tanjia, Royal Couscous, Pastilla and some Moroccan salads. The most interesting and highlights of this activity are:- Discover Moroccan cuisine and it's secrets- Cook a Moroccan traditional meal- Meet a chef who will teach you and give you some secrets of traditonal dishes.- Learn how to prepare Moroccan salads and meals - Select hat you want to cook by yourself ( fresh vegitables, pure spices- Discover the essence of Moroccan food is a communal style of eating- Prepare and cook the most popular meals in Morocco: Tajins, couscous, Pastilla, Moroccan tea, Salads.
Know More about this tour
Moroccan cooking classes open to all and allowing lovers to discover a gourmet and generous Morocco in the exceptional setting of one of the most beautiful riads or outside Marrakech. Led by a Moroccan chef, the workshops are organized in small groups to guarantee each participant a personalized welcome and to give the sessions the good mood sought. The driver guide will take you there and you will go to souk to choose what you will cook by yourselves
These half-day workshops allow you to learn how to prepare a Moroccan starter and dish. At the end of each session, the apprentice cooks taste together the dishes they have prepared during a convivial lunch organized for the participants. On the spot you taste and eat what you prepared.
Inclusions for Cooking Class In Marrakech Workshop
- Entrance fees
- Local taxes
- Moroccan tea with pasteries
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour or Ideal for small-group
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Cooking Class In Marrakech Workshop
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Shared Group 2 Days Sahara Desert Trip From Marrakech To Zagora Dunes
- 3-Day Desert Private Tour from Marrakech to Merzouga
- A half day Quad biking tour in Marrakech Palm groove and villages
- Small GroupMarrakech City Tour Highlights Half-Day Tour
- Marrakech - Ouzoud waterfalls Day Trip
- Full-Day Guided Ouarzazete and Kasbah Ksar Tour from Marrakech
- A NIGHT UNDER THE STARS with one overnight in Luxury Desert camp
- Camel ride and walking