Cooking Class With Homemade Dinner By Lady Chef - Agra
Overview- Agra, a famous city of Mughals is known for its beautiful monuments, art and craft and for delicious Mughlai cuisine. Mughal Khansamas (Chef) contributed the dishes like biryani, Koftas, butter chiken, Rumali Roti to the Indian culture. For a connoisseur we provide a line cooking class for 02 hours inclusive of dinner with a lady master chef. We will also provide arrival departure transfers from both sides (Hotel to class and return)
Know More about this tour
In this cooking session you will be picked up from your hotel by our driver and company representative and we will bring you to a lady house which is close to your hotel. After your welcome she will offer you some snacks and also inform you about the Indian cooking style. Then after you can learn different dishes one by one. She will give live demo and you can also involve yourself in the activity. She will prepare your dinner in front of you inclusive of veg & nonveg dishes and Indian dessert. At the end of your dinner you will be provided with some notes own India cookery. Later our driver will pick you and drop you back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Cooking Class With Homemade Dinner By Lady Chef
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Local taxes
- Viator brokerage fee
- Bottled water
- Food tasting
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Cooking Class With Homemade Dinner By Lady Chef
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- A Walk Through Time: Touring Old Agra
- Agra Beyond Taj: A Half-Day Tour of Kachhpura Village
- Tour of Agra and its Pigeon Keepers
- Private Yoga Session Facing Taj Mahal
- The Fort of Victory: Fatehpur Sikri
- Excursion to Bharatpur Bird Sanctuary from Agra
- Trip to Mathura and Vrindavan from Agra
- Romantic Mohabbat the Taj Show with a lavish dinner