Cooking Lesson: From The Market To The Table In Florence
OverviewLearn how to prepare a typical Italian meal from scratch thanks to a professional chef, and impress all your friends and family at home! With this 4.5-hour cooking class, you will start the tour with a visit to the Central Market in Florence, then you will immerse yourself in the cooking class and top off the experience with a delicious lunch with your own creations.
- All necessary equipment included
- Lunch included
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tourThe class will start with a visit to the Central Market in Florence, where you will enjoy the folkloristic atmosphere of the Florentine food market and do some great grocery shopping thanks to the tips and guidance of the chef, who will escort you.
Once you've gotten everything you need, you will move to the unique location where the class will take place, in the heart of Florence. During your 4-hour lesson, you will prepare a full Italian meal, from appetizer to dessert. You will first learn how to prepare all the needed ingredients by washing and cutting them, as the treatment of the raw materials is essential in cooking. You will learn how to make fresh pasta from scratch, and you will have the chance to knead it yourself with your own hands, so prepare for some action. You will also cook the sauce for it (Tomato, Rag Bolognese or Pesto), make bruschetta as a starter, craft a main course (seafood or meat) with a side dish, and finish with a dessert. Your chef will show you how to decorate your plate and you will finally have lunch with the amazing dishes you made.
Lunch will be accompanied by a local wine, water, or soft drink as you prefer. At the end of the class, you will also get a Graduation Certificate signed by the chef, as well as the recipes for the dishes you made so you might try them again at home.
Inclusions for Cooking Lesson: From The Market To The Table In Florence
- All necessary ingredients
- Lunch with drinks included (wine or soft drink)
- Graduation Certificate
- Visit to the Central market of Florence with the Chef
- Cooking lesson with a local chef
Exclusions for Cooking Lesson: From The Market To The Table In Florence
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
The cooking lesson operates with small groups
On Sundays and bank holidays - when the central market is closed the visit to the market will be skipped.
Customers must be able to climb and descend stairs.
Please take note that this tour is not suitable for children under 8 years old.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Tour: Overview of Florence Walking Tour
- Small-Group Palazzo Vecchio Secret Passages Tour with Lunch
- Vespa Tour of Fiesole and Mugello from Florence Including Wine and Espresso Tasting
- Private Tour: Florence Walking Tour
- Private tour Dan Brown Inferno Tour of Florence
- Livorno Arrival Transfer: Cruise Port to Central Florence