What if returning from Italy you could show your family and friends, not only pictures, but your cooking skills too? Wouldn’t be great to impress them with a typical Italian meal you cooked yourself? Join our professional cooking class! You will gain unique techniques and the best tips to make a perfect Italian meal! The class will start with a visit to the market: our Italian chef will help you choose the best ingredients. Once you got everything you need, we will move to the unique location where the class will take place, in the heart of Florence. During the four hour lesson, you will prepare a full Italian meal, from appetizer to dessert. We will first prepare all the needed ingredients by washing and cutting them. Our chef will show you how to make fresh pasta from the row ingredients and you will have the chance to knead it yourself! You will also cook the sauce (Tomato, Ragù Bolognese or Pesto), ‘bruschetta’ as a starter, a main course (seafood or meat) with a side dish, as well as a dessert! Our chef will show you how to decorate your plate and you will finally have lunch with the amazing dishes you made. Lunch will be accompanied by a local wine, water or soft drink as you prefer. At the end of the class you will also get a Graduation Certificate signed by the chef, as well as the receipts for the dishes you made, in order for you, to try them again, back home.
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 2 Hrs
English, Italian, Spanish
Departure Details :
6.40 am Piazza Daniele Manin in front of Mc Donald's Meeting point: My Tour Office in Florence, Via Martelli, 33RED Departure time: 10:00 am (check in closes 15min before departure).. read more
OverviewLearn to cook like an Italian at a 4-hour market to table cooking class, and enjoy a Tuscan meal in Florence. Visit the central food market with your chef, before learning tips and techniques to make a full Italian meal that you can recreate at home.
- Visit to the Central market of Florence with the Chef
- Cooking lesson with a local Chef
- Lunch based on what you have prepared with drinks included
Shuttle service from/to Pisa
• All necessary ingredients
• Cooking lesson with a local Chef
• Lunch based on what you have prepared with drinks included (wine or soft drink)
• Graduation Certificate
• Visit to the Central market of Florence with the Chef
Know More about this tour
- If you cancel between 0 days To 2 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 2 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Best of Pisa Private Walking Tour with local Food tasting AM or PM
- Private Pisa Piazza dei Miracoli Exhaustive walking tour with priority admission
- Explore the city of Pisa with Leaning Tower climbing and entrance to the Cathedral included
- Pisa Food Tour
- Pisa Off-The-Beaten-Path 2-Hour Small-Group Walking Tour
- Private Bike Tour Through Pisa with Local Guide
- Portoferraio, the fisherman village chosen by Etruscans, Medici and Napoleon
- Private Transfer Pisa Airport to Florence