Cooler Lumpur Vespa Night Tour From Kuala LumpurWrite a Review
OverviewExperience the local sights, sounds and tastes of Kuala Lumpur with the coolest way possible on the back of a vespa. Ride through the busy traffic and narrow backlanes of KL in search of some of the best street food and unique cultural experiences this city has to offer. Also get a real taste of being a local at a typical night market, before ending the night at a neighborhood watering hole.
- Get inside tips from a local
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Instant Confirmation
- Family friendly
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourOur driver will pick you up from your hotel in Kuala Lumpur around 4:45pm and head to KL City Gallery, a meeting point to go on a Vespa for this tour. At 6pm, we will depart to a little gem, Hulu Langat situated around 45 minutes from Kuala Lumpur filled with natural attractions.
With tall rain forest trees all around, one is easily mesmerized by the natural sounds of birds and crickets filling the air. Hulu Langat is blessed with its beautiful tropical forest, mountain and waterfalls, as the area is part of the Hulu Langat Forest Reserve. Enjoy the cool fresh air blow on your face riding on the kampong streets.
Enjoy real local experience visiting the villagers and get some inside tips from the locals. Remember to bring your camera to take some great photos that will last for a lifetime. Ride to the local night market and try some delicious local delights before your rider transfer you back to your hotel safely.
Inclusions for Cooler Lumpur Vespa Night Tour From Kuala Lumpur
- Tour on a Vespa with a rider
- English, Bahasa Malaysia and Mandarin speaking Vespa rider
- Helmet, raincoat and first aid kit
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Cooler Lumpur Vespa Night Tour From Kuala Lumpur
- Meals and beverages
- Personal expenses
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
Dress code is smart casual
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for pregnant women
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Not wheelchair accessible
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.