Copan Archaeological Site Day Trip From San Salvador
OverviewVisit the archaeological site of Copán. For many years, Copán Ruins has been famous for its magnificent Mayan Ruins declared UNESCO World Heritage Archaeological Site in 1980.
- Excellent value for money
- Small group ensures personal service
- Led by a local guide
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Small-group tour by minibus
Know More about this tourYour day trip to Copn begins in the early morning, as you start the journey across El Salvador and into the neighboring country of Honduras.
The archaeological ruins of Copn, located near the Guatemala border, were declared a UNESCO World Heritage site in 1980 and shed light on the lives of the ancient Maya people. The park is known as a more artistic Maya site and is sometimes considered the 'Paris' of the Maya world in Central America. Take a walking tour of the ruins with your guide, who tells you about the history of the structures and the connection between the Mesoamerican temples.
Inclusions for Copan Archaeological Site Day Trip From San Salvador
- All taxes, fees, and handling charges
- Entrance fees
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Copan Archaeological Site Day Trip From San Salvador
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
May be operated by a multilingual guide
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Shared Arrival Transfer: Monsenor scar Arnulfo Romero International Airport to San Salvador Hotels
- Half Day or Full Day Tour of San Salvador Including The Devil's Door
- Full Day Tour: Coffee Manufacturer and Thermal Water of San Salvador
- Full Day Tour to Salvadorean Villages
- Joya de Cern, San Andrs and Tazumal Pyramid Archaelogical Tour from San Salvador
- San Salvador Stopover Brewery Tour