Discover Copenhagen! See the city through the eyes of the locals.
No matter the reason that brought you here, business or leisure, or if you are here for a day, a month or a year, we are here to help you unravel life in Copenhagen and Danish culture. Do you want to find out more than just historical facts and visit old buildings? Are you interested in urban myths, contemporary stories and Danish life style? Come and feel the vibe of the city and create your own story.
Know More about this tour
Experience the real Danish life-style by choosing a bike tour. One of the most prolific aspects of Denmark and Copenhagen is biking. Manager, CEO, mother, waiter, villain or hero, everyone bikes. It is many times faster, cheaper, it protects the environment, and it keeps you fit; an authentic Danish experience.
Our guides are more than professionals. Our concept allows you to see the city through the eyes of a local friend.
There are some main tourist attraction points, which will be introduced to you from the inside perspective: their meaning and the importance they bear for the Danish people and the stories and myths that surround them.
Bikes are made available by a local bike store, 5 minutes walking distance from the meeting point (Kongens Nytorv Metro Station/Magasin du Nord front entrance). Bike rental is included.
Inclusions for Copenhagen Bike Tour
- Bike rental
- Bike tour
- Professional guide
Exclusions for Copenhagen Bike Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
All participants must be able to bike for 3 hours
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Please make sure you are able to bike for 3h and that you meet the minimum height of 150 cm/ 4.11 ft prior to purchasing the biking tour. Bikes have adjustable seats, however, they are suitable only for people meeting the minimum height mentioned above.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.