See the sights of Copenhagen from the water on a 1-hour canal cruise! Relax inside the lower saloon or out on deck, and admire the citys key waterfront attractions like the Little Mermaid statue, Amalienborg Castle, Copenhagen Opera House and the Old Stock Exchange. Hear history about the city and its monuments from an onboard guide and discover fascinating neighborhoods like the Christianshavn canal quarter.
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
Know More about this tourHop aboard your sightseeing cruise boat in Nyhavn or Gammel Strand in central Copenhagen. Take a seat in the boats lower saloon or stroll around the deck, admiring the city sights as you cruise. Canals zigzag through Copenhagen, and the citys top waterfront sights appear around every twist and turn.
Watch out for attractions like the Little Mermaid, an iconic Edvard Eriksen statue, carved to look like a character from a Hans Christian Anderson fairy tale. Learn the history of Copenhagen as your onboard guide points out key sights.
Hear about Amalienborg Castle seat of the Danish royal family since the 18th century while admiring the sites elegant faade, and gaze at Copenhagen Opera House, a futuristic-looking building that juts out onto the waterfront.
Glide through Christianshavn canal quarter and hear trivia about King Christian IV, who established the neighborhood in the early 17th century. The area is home to several of the citys quirky sights such as the Church of Our Saviour (Vor Frelsers Kirke) with its elaborate spire.
Pass the Old Stock Exchange near the island of Slotsholmen, and then return back to the start point hopping off your boat at either Nyhavn or Gammel Strand.
Inclusions for Copenhagen Canal Tour
- Commentary from onboard guide
- Sightseeing cruise
Exclusions for Copenhagen Canal Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Tickets are open departure. Exact departure times are displayed on site every morning. Choose your preferred departure time on the day
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Copenhagen Hop-On Hop-Off Tour By Bus And Boat
- Small-Group Copenhagen City Walking Tour
- Culinary Experience Tour
- Small-Group Photo Bike Tour Of Copenhagen
- Wifi Everywhere In Copenhagen
- Copenhagen Self-Guided Audio Tour
- First Class Airport Limousine Transfer: Kastrup Airport To Malmö City
- Small-Group Vesterbro Beer And Culture Walking Tour In Copenhagen
- Private Hamlet Castle Tour From Copenhagen