Rosenborg Castle Gardens is the oldest and most visited park in central Copenhagen. The Little Mermaidone of Hans Christian Andersens most popular fairy tales. Amalienborg Palacethe home of the oldest Royal Family in the world. The Marble Churchwith its impressive dome, one of the features of Frederiksstaden, and examples of Rococo architecture. Nyhavnthe wonderful colourful Harbour Front, where Copenhageners and visitors alike gather to sip cold Beer and enjoy the sea air. Kongens Nytorv, one of the most spectacular squares, with excellent examples of 17th Century Architecture, including Magasin Du Nord, the Old Royal Theatreand historical Hotel dAngleterre. Christiansborg CastleThe Government of Denmark including Bishop Absalon, the founding father of Copenhagen.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 2 Hrs
Departure Time :
Departure Details :
OverviewWould you like to go on a walking tour that provides the best of the city in only 3 hours? See and discover the most beautiful and romantic castles of Northern Europe and its highlights. Take a stroll with your professional guide through the city of Copenhagen's most known Castles such as Rosenborg Castle, Amalienborg Palace and the Christiansborg Palace. Youll spend 3 hours learning about the oldest Royal Family in the world. Join us!
Know More about this tour
- Professional guide
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
You Might Also Like
- Copenhagen Must Sees starting at Langelinie
- Copenhagen SuperSaver: Christiansborg meets Christianshavn
- Shore Excursion: Copenhagen Highlights Inluding a Panoramic Drive and Christiansborg Palace
- Shore Excursion: Best of Copenhagen Group Tour
- Bike tours around Copenhagens best sights!
- 2.5-Hour Guided Walking Food Tour in Copenhagen
- Copenhagen Private Transfer from hotel to Copenhagen airport
- Green and sustainable bike tours in Copenhagen