Copenhagen City Bike Tour
OverviewCheck out the main sights of Denmark’s beautiful capital on this 3-hour bike tour of Copenhagen! Led by an expert guide, ride around this bike-friendly city to tick through its major sights. With every tour being unique and different , depending on your guide, you may get a chance to get a glance at the elegant Little Mermaid, Amalienborg Palace, star-shaped Kastellet Fortress or the postcard-perfect Nyhavn waterfront. Gain a fascinating insight into everything you see from your guide and stop for photos and breaks along the way. Numbers are limited to 8 people, ensuring personalized attention from your guide.
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Fully narrated tour
- Get inside tips from a local
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourMake your own way to the tour start point in central Copenhagen at 10am. The tour includes rental of a cutting-edge, Bycyklen smart bike; these bikesare a joy to ride, with several powered settings to help you negotiate different terrains.
After a short briefing, set off on your 3-hour ride to see the citys top sights. Follow your guide around the main boulevards and lanes, taking stops every now and then to rest, snap photos or find out more about the places you see.
The tour may ride along the breezy quayside to the Little Mermaid (Den Lille Havfrue), the statue inspired by Hans Christian Andersens fairytale. Cruise past the colorful houses of Nyhavn waterfront and pause at Amalienborg Palace's beautiful courtyard that is fronted by the four palace facades that make up the winter residence of the Danish royal family.
Also, ride by the beautiful Church of Our Saviour (Vor Frelsers Kirke), and cycle around the pretty gardens of the National Gallery of Denmark (Statens Museum for Kunst). Admire the impressive Kastellet, a star-shaped fortress complete with grassy ramparts and moated surrounds; see the imposing Christiansborg Palace, the home of the Danish parliament; and breeze along the Strget, one of Europes longest pedestrianized avenues, to admire Kings New Square (Kongens Nytorv), a cobbled square with a statue of Denmarks 17th-century king, Christian V.
The sights come thick and fast, so your tour builds into a fascinating overview of Denmarks capital, all made extra easy for traveling by bike.
When the time comes, follow your guide back to the starting point where your tour comes to an end.
Please note that every tour is unique.The tour descriptions are for illustrative purposes only. Every tour is personal and unique depending on the tour guide, the traffic and weather conditions on the day. It is not guaranteed that specific sights will be visited.
Inclusions for Copenhagen City Bike Tour
- Professional guide
- Bike tour
- Bike rental
Exclusions for Copenhagen City Bike Tour
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Adult pricing applies to all travellers
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
All participants must be able to operate a bicycle safely in a foreign urban environment
This tour is not suitable for children
We take safety seriously. If you are not able to bike safely on our bikes, you will not be allowed to join the tour and no refund will be given
The specific sights visited will vary, as every tour is personal and unique depending on the tour guide and the traffic and weather conditions on the day
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Walking Tour of Copenhagen with a Personal Photographer
- Skip the Line: Hard Rock Cafe Copenhagen Including Meal
- Private Shore Excursion: Best of Copenhagen and Christiansborg Palace by Bus and Foot
- Private Shore Excursion: Best of Copenhagen and Northern Zealand with Kronborg Castle
- Best of Copenhagen Photo Tour
- 1 Hour Guided Segway Tour Copenhagen
- 2 Hour Guided Segway Tour Copenhagen
- First Class Airport Limousine Transfer: Kastrup Airport to Malm City