Copenhagen City Walk
OverviewIf you are short in time, this is the tour for you. See most of Copenhagen's top spots in just 2 hours.
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
Know More about this tour
If you're looking for the scope of Copenhagen, but you don't have the time, this is the tour for you. On this 2,5 hour venture and city walk of Copenhagen, we hit the sweet spots and nothing else. Our Copenhagen City Walk will give you a look at Rdhusplatsen, home to the City Hall and the main shopping streetStrget,and the Palace Island, with the impressive Christiansborg Palace, a hot spot for both royalty and politicians.
Did you know that the Danes put chocolate on their morning toast? Amazing! If you have a sweet tooth, you'll enjoy the visit to the Bolsje factory. Don't know what Bolsje is? Don't worry, we won't just tell you, we will, of course, give you a taste. Before we end well also have quick peek at Nyhavn with its colourful picturesque houses. A city walk of Copenhagen - short, sweet and done in 2,5 hours.
Copenhagen City Walk is great for tight schedules and kids with a short attention span.
Inclusions for Copenhagen City Walk
- Local guide
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Copenhagen City Walk
- Gratuities (optional)
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
If you are requesting a guide to meet you at your hotel, please provide your hotel address in the Special Requirements field at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Small-Group Vesterbro Beer and Culture Walking Tour in Copenhagen
- Private Hamlet Castle Tour from Copenhagen
- Vesterhavegaarden Vineyard and Wine shop Visit - Organically Produced
- Tailored Fun and Private Photo Shoot in Copenhagen
- The West End Gourmet Tour in Copenhagen
- Copenhagen City Highlights Walking Tour