If you are short in time, this is the tour for you. See most of Copenhagen's top spots in just 2 hours.
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
Know More about this tourIn just 2.5 hours you'll receive an overview of Copenhagen and the Danes, including their customs and culture. Starting at the Tourist Information Center, you will cross over to Rådhusplatsen, home to the City Hall. From there, continue to the main shopping street, Ströget, and Palace Island to see Christiansborg Palace.
To make sure you keep your sugar levels in check and to showcase the Danes' love for candy, stop for some Bolsje. You will also get a quick peek at Nyhavn with its colorful picturesque houses.
Inclusions for Copenhagen City Walk
- Local guide
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Copenhagen City Walk
- Gratuities (optional)
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
If you are requesting a guide to meet you at your hotel, please provide your hotel address in the Special Requirements field at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.