- Private 6-hour walking tour of Copenhagen with a local guide
- See top Copenhagen attractions such as colorful Nyhavn and the Little Mermaid statue
- Admire the Gefions Fountain, Christiansborg Palace and other signature sights
- Learn about Copenhagens eventful history, architecture and culture
- Enjoy a flexible itinerary and the undivided attention of a private guide
Exclusive to your family and friends. Meet your private guide and listen to some history about the Danish capital, whose roots stretch back over 900 years. As you discuss the sights, let your guide know if there are sights that you particularly want to see. Your tour is private, so the itinerary can be tailored to your interests. Then, set off on foot to discover Copenhagens charismatic mix of medieval history and 21st-century urban cool. Every sight has a story and your guide will unravel the secrets as you pause and take photos. Pass by Tivoli Gardens, and stroll through the medieval square of Amagertorv to Christiansborg Palace, home of the Danish parliament. See the Old Stock Exchange of Borsen and stretch your legs along the postcard-pretty waterfront at Nyhavn, past the boats, wooden houses and sidewalk cafes.
Follow your guide to see the Little Mermaid, the statue inspired by Hans Christian Andersens fairy tale, and view the star-shaped Kastellet fortress before continuing your tour of Copenhagens oldest streets. Enjoy free time for lunch or snacks at food market or restaurant. Food and drinks are at your own expense. Enjoy the laid-back atmosphere of one of Europes oldest and greenest cities and see historic sights and buildings mixed with modern architecture.