- See the city like a Copenhagen'eron a 3-hour bike tour around the charming streets.
- You dont need to choose between the famous sights and the hidden gems - with us youll discover both!
- Journey through this beautiful city with a group of no more than 10 people
- Learn what living in Copenhagen is really like and get personalised recommendations for the remainder of your stay
- Central start location and choice of 10am or 2pm start. Relaxed bike pace.
What You Can Expect
Copenhagen is one of the most bike-friendly cities in the world and biking is easily one of the best, and most fun, ways to see the city! Let us take you that extra mile! On your 3 hour biking adventure youll get to see all the iconic sights as well as the hidden gems that make this city so special. Youll get a fantastic overview of the historic town as well as the thriving modern city.
You wont miss out on the Little Mermaid (Copenhagens favourite lady) or Rosenborg, but youll also see the magnificent Round Tower, Amalienborg and Christiansborg. The gleaming, colourful townhouses of Nyhavn look even more enchanting from the back of a bike. The fun doesnt stop there however, because youll also get to visit the Citadel, Nyboder and Gefions Fountain!
Because we limit our group sizes to 10 people, youll get lots of one-on-one attention from our guides. They will tell you the stories of this amazing city and will answer all your questions. Theyll also make sure to give you their recommendations for the best places to eat, as well as suggestions as to what you should do during the rest of your visit!
We cant wait to show you Copenhagen by bike and we know your bike tour with us will be one of the highlights of your trip!