Copley Square To Downtown Boston Freedom Trail Walking Tour
OverviewEnjoy the vibrant atmosphere of Boston on this guided, 2-hour walking tour. See the Victorian brownstone homes in Back Bay. Explore the historic Beacon Hill neighborhood. Then travel through Downtown Boston on the popular Freedom Trail a 2.5-mile-long path featuring 16 locations of significance to the history of the United States. Visit places like the Park Street Church, the Granary Burying Ground, and more.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Ideal choice for families
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourAt 12:30pm, arrive at the steps of the Boston Public Library in Copley Square, located at 230 DartmouthStreet. Meet and greet the tour guide to begin this 2-hour walking tour of Boston.
Start in Copley Square, thepublic square in Boston's Back Bay neighborhood. See the Boston Marathon finish line, Trinity Church, and the 60-story John Hancock Tower. Stroll through the Boston Public Garden and admire the swan boats as they go under the world's smallest suspension bridge. Explore the cobblestone streets of historic Beacon Hill and Acorn Street en route to the popular Freedom Trail.
In Downtown Boston, visit the Old and New State Houses. See the Park Street Church and the Old Granary Burying Ground, along with the King's Chapel. Continue the tourto the Old and New City Halls, the Old Corner Bookstore, and the Old South Meeting House. Learn the history behind the landmark Boston Massacre Site. Then finish the tour at Faneuil Hall and Quincy Market.
Inclusions for Copley Square To Downtown Boston Freedom Trail Walking Tour
- Professional guide
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Copley Square To Downtown Boston Freedom Trail Walking Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Not wheelchair accessible
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.