Corcovado, Christ Statue And Favela Tour - Rio De Janeiro
OverviewVisit three of Brazil's key attractions in one day on this Rio de Janiero combo tour. Christ the Redeemer, Corcovado and the Santa Marta Favela are all on your list today. This could just be the ultimate, big city travel hack!
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Get inside tips from a local
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Small group ensures personal service
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourBlessed with the most stunning natural setting, Rio de Janeiro is a city that is as famous for its beauty as it is for its poverty. Stretching up into the mountains that hug glistening Guanabara Bay are the citys vast, and often misunderstood, shantytowns known as favelas.
From beautiful vistas and iconic locations, to some of the communities that have helped make this city the melting pot that it is, youre sure to find Rio a captivating and complex place that can steal your heart forever.
This tour of Rio de Janeiro will give you a unique insiders view into the real Rio, from its beautiful vistas to one of its favelas made famous in Michael Jacksons They Dont Care About Us music video.
Kick off your Rio tour with a bird's eye view of the city from the base of the Statue of Christ. This enormous white statue keeps constant watch over Rio, offering sweeping 360 degree views of the citys natural wonders: beaches, lagoons, forests, bays, and mountains that seem to rise from the ocean.
Its no wonder that the Cristo statue was recently selected as one of the new Seven Wonders of the World. Soak up the views, pick out some of Rios most famous sights, and snap a must-have picture before getting a very different view of the city.
Next, its time to trade in this tourist icon for something less visited, and step into the Santa Marta Favela. Accompanied by your local guide, wander through the community, meeting the people who live here and see the places made famous in the Michael Jackson video. Stroll the narrow alleys, learn about local life, and dispel some of the myths about these vibrant communities.
In the heart of the favela, take a moment to admire the breathtaking views over Guanabara Bay and Botafogo area from Michael Jacksons lookout. For anyone wishing to experience the real Rio, you simply cant miss this experience.
Inclusions for Corcovado, Christ Statue And Favela Tour
- English-speaking guide
Exclusions for Corcovado, Christ Statue And Favela Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Maximum group size of 12 people
It is recommended that you bring light clothes, hat and sunscreen
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Tijuca Forest Hiking Tour Including Waterfalls
- Hiking and Rappelling Adventure at Tijuca Forest National Park
- Pico da Tijuca Hiking Tour in Tijuca Forest National Park
- Bico do Papagaio Hiking Tour at Tijuca National Park
- Historical Rio Walking Tour
- Cidade do Samba Behind-the-Scenes Carnival Tour in Rio de Janeiro
- Rio Samba School: Behind-the-Scenes Carnival Rehearsal
- Stand Up Paddle Tour to Tijuca Islands