Corcovado With Christ Statue Plus Other 6 Different Attractions - One Of The 7 Modern Wonders Of The World - Rio De Janeiro
OverviewYou can be one of the first visitors to get to the Christ the Redeemer Statue early in the morning. This 7th Modern Wonder of the World, is a small-group tour, like a semi-private tour. Transport from the main southern Rio hotels is included. Admission tickets included.
- Exclusive to Viator
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Excellent value for money
- Multiple departure times and locations available
- Small group ensures personal service
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- All entrance fees included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Separate driver ensures your guides full attention throughout the day
- Small-group tour by minibus
Know More about this tourTour to Corcovado Hill to visit the greatest national icon The Christ Redeemer Statue of Rio de Janeiro On the way, you will see Copacabana beach, Botafogo Soccer Club, Federal University, Guanabara Palace, the official residence of the States Governor,Fluminense Soccer Club and So Judas Tadeu Church. By Van reach Tijuca Forest, make a stop at Paineiras to board the vehicles of the National Park Authority. The visit to the monument lasts some 45 minutes.
Remark: In case of poor visibility on the summit of the Corcovado, we make an alternative stop at mirante Dona Marta (362m), generally less affected by cloudiness.
Visits or stops: Paineiras, Monument to Christ Redeemer
Pick up at the main Hotels in Copacabana, Ipanema or Leblon.
Inclusions for Corcovado With Christ Statue Plus Other 6 Different Attractions - One Of The 7 Modern Wonders Of The World
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Small-group tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Corcovado With Christ Statue Plus Other 6 Different Attractions - One Of The 7 Modern Wonders Of The World
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- admission tickets
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers older than 6 years
Child rates apply provided they jave ID and do not occupy a seat
operated by a multi-lingual guide - English and Spanish always
Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking to check if possible
Note: If the road is closed due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Tijuca Forest Hiking Tour Including Waterfalls
- Hiking and Rappelling Adventure at Tijuca Forest National Park
- Pico da Tijuca Hiking Tour in Tijuca Forest National Park
- Bico do Papagaio Hiking Tour at Tijuca National Park
- Historical Rio Walking Tour
- Cidade do Samba Behind-the-Scenes Carnival Tour in Rio de Janeiro
- Rio Samba School: Behind-the-Scenes Carnival Rehearsal
- Stand Up Paddle Tour to Tijuca Islands