Cordoba By Night Tour
OverviewThe historic centre of Cordoba is one of the largest in Europe, full of beautiful corners to discover beyond its famous Jewish quarter. Discover its secrets on an exquisite 2 hours night tour through its ancient alleyways full of history and legends. The treasures of Cordoba are especially beautiful at nightfall, when it is a true delight to walk through its historic streets and squares. Let specialist guides delight you with this ancient and unknown side of Crdoba that was made to be enjoyed on an evening stroll.
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourMeeting point: Calahorra Tower at the Roman Bridge, wich was originally a fortified roman gate controlling access to the bridge and altered during the Islamic and Christian periods.
The Bridge Gate: Roman Crdoba was a walled town that expanded out to the river during the 1st century AD when the first emperors reconstructed the city. Crdoba has many entrances, but the main one stood in the same place as the Puerta del Puente or the bridge gate (16th century) stands today.
The maze of narrow streets around The Great Mosque and Cathedral, visiting Calleja de la Hoguera where the mosque named the Mezquita de los Andaluses is found; Calle de las Flores, where we can enjoy one of Crdoba's most typical images with the Cathedral tower popping up between the city's walls; The narrow Callejn del Pauelo, one of the narrowest streets in Europe that is another perfect example of Medieval Islamic town planning.
We'll continue around Axerquia town, a mayor medieval extension of the historical city, visiting the picturesque El Potro square and the great fascinating Plaza de la Corredera. The tour ends back to the roman city by the Roman Temple, part of an ancient scenographical complex dedicated to Imperial Cult.
Inclusions for Cordoba By Night Tour
- Professional guide
- Walking tour
- Private tour
Exclusions for Cordoba By Night Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.