Cordoba Califal Tour Wine And Muslim Heritage Food
OverviewJoin me and a history expert guide on an exciting adventure through Cordoba's magnificent Mezquita and Jewish Quarter, the second largest mosque in the world. After learning about the landmark's fascinating history and unique architectural elements, we'll stop at twoof my favorite wine bars to try the best that Andalusia has to offer!
Know More about this tour
On this tour we will explore one of Cordoba's most important landmarks, the magnificent Mezquita. We'll tour the building and afterwards visit one of my favorite wine bars in town. We'll end the tour by sharing two glasses of local wine and I'll guide you through the characteristic flavors and aromas in each glass.
On this midday sightseeing tour, we'll explore the most emblematic monument of Cordoba, the magnificent Mezquita, the second largest mosque in the world.I'll take you around the building, explaining thethe fascinating historical events that shaped the9th century structure. I'll also point out some of its most important architectural features and answer any questions you may have along the way. We will also explore the beautiful Jewish Quarter. Our tour will continue to two or three of Cordoba's most popular local wine bars, where we willtrysome of the most well known labels of Spain's Andalusia region. Learn to taste like a pro, as I guide you through the characteristic flavors and aromas of my region's top quality labels.
Inclusions for Cordoba Califal Tour Wine And Muslim Heritage Food
- 2 guides: a local history expert and local foodie guide
- A guided tour of Cordoba's emblematic Mezquita and Jewish Quarter.
- A visit to two or threeof my favorite wine bars in the historical district.
- 3 Classic Cordoban dishes
- 2 beverages (Andalusian wine, beer, orsherry)
Exclusions for Cordoba Califal Tour Wine And Muslim Heritage Food
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not 2 passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Crdoba Rooftop Experience from Seville
- Crdoba Tapas Tour
- Mosque Cathedral and Cordoba Half Day Tour with Tapas
- Cordoba: Viana Palace and Courtyards Official Tour
- Cordoba Mosque-Cathedral and Jewish Quarter Walking Tour with Tapa and Drink
- Jewish Quarter guided tour - the 3 cultures
- Medina Azahara Guided Tour
- Tour and tickets: Authentic Patios of Cordoba